UBot Underground

Let me pay you to be your Ubot Intern

I’m sorry if this isn’t the correct place to post a message like this. Please let me know if it’s an issue and I’ll remove it. 

Hello Everyone. I purchased Ubot a little over 2 days ago and I am completely addicted. I'm so happy there's Ubot and a community of supportive people surrounding it. 

A little bit about me. I'm a creative writer that was let go of my 9-5 over a year ago due to downsizing. Since that time I've given my writing projects 100% while looking for another job and have written a novel, a book of poetry and over 40 short stories. I quickly learned how important marketing was and have been on a roller coaster ride trying to learn all of the cost effective ways to market myself. 

I have wasted my time and whatever money I had on programs and paid marketing services. I've gotten decent at marketing and now offer my services for very low prices to other independent creators. I'm currently marketing for several people and a few non-profits for free just so I can get some good reviews and more paying clients. Over the past year I have accumulated over $12,000 in debt and I am very adamant about making any money I can while also helping others that don't have a lot to pay for marketing. 

For the last 2 months I've been teaching myself Imacro and Java but I am certainly not a programmer. You can imagine my relief at finding Ubot. I want to learn everything there is to know and am watching tutorial videos and reading as much as I can. However, I know the best way to learn is to have a teacher and I am willing to pay if there is someone who is skilled and willing. I don't have much money now but if you're able to teach me how to become a pro I will gladly schedule a future payment through Paypal and work my ass off doing any kind of work you like. Seriously, I’ll come to your home and mow your lawn if it means I can learn as you can teach me everything there is to know.

Learning this skill is the biggest priority in my life and I will work everyday at learning and improving on it as much as possible. Please send me a message so we can discuss more. I currently have about 20 domain name blogs, 40 wordpress.com blogs, 30 private proxies and am using the Hide My Ass service. Like I said, I know a little but I want to become a pro. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jack

Edited by JackCrow
Over the past year I have accumulated over $12,000 in debt and I am very adamant about making any money I can while also helping others that don't have a lot to pay for marketing. 

Dude, the last thing you need to do is pay more money!  Just do something, anything.  Think of a task others in internet marketing want to automate, make it, and then sell it.  It might only take you a couple days to make something that works and provides a benefit.  Then, sell it as a WSO on warriorforum for $9.  Use the money to buy meter's security system - http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12958-sell-ubotlocker-web-web-based-licensing-solution-that-prevents-decompiling-and-cracking/

Then make more powerful bots, rinse and repeat.  A couple of tips: Sign up for warriorplus.com so you can get affiliates to promote your products.  They have an option there where you don't have to pay anything for the listing, but usually if it's something you will make money from then you will end up paying more because they take a percentage.  The standard license is $19.  The listing for a WSO is $40.  So, maximum investment will be $59.  Also, you should have upsells (the max investment I just mentioned doesn't include upsells).  Create a simple ebook on a method (ie. how to make money from pinterest), give affiliates %100 of this.  Then sell a simple bot to automate Pinterest for $27-$37 and give affiliates %50 of this.  You should have one more upsell after that.

Honestly, you are better off making cool bots and put your money into various forums to have sales threads (yes, there are more IM forums than just WF).

Your first bot will kinda suck anyway, so that's why I say just build it and sell without a licensing system, then with that money buy the licensing system.  Scale up from there.  After you're making some money hire people in the philippines for $300-$400 per month to do customer support from easyoutsource.com so you don't spend time on support and can focus on making new bots and improvements to your existing bots.

Shit, you can even expand on this post, rehash it into an ebook, and sell it as a WSO.  I don't care, just GET OUT THERE AND DO SOMETHING!!!!

• Like 1

I agree. In fact the first bot should perhaps be free and with a start page (splash page , hmmm... can this be done in the standard edition?) pointing to your own website.

Then again, what do I know? I don't sell bots to non-organizations. :)

Thank you illmill. I will check out that software. I'm guessing that's the lowest costing software of its kind? I'm not trying to nickel and dime but I had to barrow some money just to get Ubot and was even planning on returning it before the 30 days was up. However, I have fallen in love and it would take all the angels in heaven to rip me apart from my Ubot.

My apologies for the desprite rant earlier. It's just a bit of a dire situation for me so I'm having a bit of a melt down. I have a ton of ideas about bots and ways to sell them. I am very hopefull what the future will bring and I wanted to say thank you. The community here has been so kind and helpful and it is very touching. Although I am not a programmer, I will remember this kindness and if I can ever repay it please let me know.

I have been at my computer all day and I could keep going. However, it's 5am here so I'm going to get a little bit of sleep. It will be hard because my mind is racing. Can't wait for the bots I'm going to make tomorrow!

Dude, the last thing you need to do is pay more money!  Just do something, anything.  Think of a task others in internet marketing want to automate, make it, and then sell it.  It might only take you a couple days to make something that works and provides a benefit.  Then, sell it as a WSO on warriorforum for $9.  Use the money to buy meter's security system - http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12958-sell-ubotlocker-web-web-based-licensing-solution-that-prevents-decompiling-and-cracking/

Then make more powerful bots, rinse and repeat.  A couple of tips: Sign up for warriorplus.com so you can get affiliates to promote your products.  They have an option there where you don't have to pay anything for the listing, but usually if it's something you will make money from then you will end up paying more because they take a percentage.  The standard license is $19.  The listing for a WSO is $40.  So, maximum investment will be $59.  Also, you should have upsells (the max investment I just mentioned doesn't include upsells).  Create a simple ebook on a method (ie. how to make money from pinterest), give affiliates %100 of this.  Then sell a simple bot to automate Pinterest for $27-$37 and give affiliates %50 of this.  You should have one more upsell after that.

Honestly, you are better off making cool bots and put your money into various forums to have sales threads (yes, there are more IM forums than just WF).

Your first bot will kinda suck anyway, so that's why I say just build it and sell without a licensing system, then with that money buy the licensing system.  Scale up from there.  After you're making some money hire people in the philippines for $300-$400 per month to do customer support from easyoutsource.com so you don't spend time on support and can focus on making new bots and improvements to your existing bots.

Shit, you can even expand on this post, rehash it into an ebook, and sell it as a WSO.  I don't care, just GET OUT THERE AND DO SOMETHING!!!!

Hahahaha good one (last sentence). It made me laugh. He's right you know

• Like 1
Thank you illmill. I will check out that software. I'm guessing that's the lowest costing software of its kind? 

Yes.  Cheapest and best.

BTW, as far as getting help goes, just post questions on the forum.  Everyone is very helpful.  I don't think anyone here would charge you just for helping you.

Yes, illmill is right. Lots and lots if people to give great help in here ! I know what i'm talking about LOL

Ahhhhh one day i'll be the one providing help. YOU CAN COUNT ON THIS !

As for now, i'm more confortable with a guitar/keyword/mic than coding,,,

Cheers

As a non-programmer (I make pretty pictures with After Effects and Photoshop for a living), it took a while to get the "flow" of how things work. I'm sure to someone who KNOWS how to program, most of it is self-evident. As an example, what are the ways you would use a variable? I know what it IS, but how do you use it? These guys show a few examples, but it's certainly not all the ways you can apply them. After a while you end up with a "bag of tricks" on how to do specific things.