[SELL] SQLite Database Plugin

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you sick of using text files and CSV files to store your data in the most unprofessional way possible ?   Now with SQLite plugin for Ubot , you will be able to store data , update data , delete da

Hi Everyone, I wanted to confirm the same issues with SQLite and NULL values and DOUBLE QUOTES in your literal strings. I wrestled with this for several hours till I had a breakthrough via trial&

Update 1.2   -Added a grid window command   http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/ec539139-86a3-4465-afa6-c33278242026/2013-04-06_1906.png   http://content.screencast.com/user

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Is it correct to say that SQLite is a local version of MySQL?

We have MYSQL support in ubot already right? 

So the value of this plugin is to use SQL commands, but execute it against a local SQLite file database instead of an online connection to a mysql server?

Is that correct? Or do I miss something here?

Dan

Is it correct to say that SQLite is a local version of MySQL?

We have MYSQL support in ubot already right? 

So the value of this plugin is to use SQL commands, but execute it against a local SQLite file database instead of an online connection to a mysql server?

Is that correct? Or do I miss something here?

Dan

yes thats correct

• 4 weeks later...

V2 Update Log :
- No More installing dlls in GAC : switched to a managed code client that will work anywhere you take it (32 bit or 64 bit)
-the sqlite dll is not required anymore
-added sqlite error function (all errors will be stored in this function) , that why nothing will stop your bot from running!
-added Table to DB command : add a ubot table to the Database!

Hello Aymen, I just purchased the plugin and I received version 1.4 but I see

you say that version 2 is out . Did I get the new plugin or an old version? Thanks

you say that version 2 is out . Did I get the new plugin or an old version? Thanks

When you right click your dll, you can check the version number of the file.

It should show 2.0

Maybe the original download link was not updated. But I received a new email from Aymen with a link to the V2 vesion.

Dan

Yea sorry , i didn't update the link on the sales page!

PM and i'll send you the new version

I really start to love the plugin. It offers a lot of possibilities.

I created a small bot which allows me to send commands to a sqlite database. 

I use that to prepare my databases and for troubleshooting when I need to run some commands against it.

I load some example code via a button. So that I can copy and paste it into the query field.

I thought it might also be helpful to some of you. 

ui open file("Select Database"#databasepath)
ui button("Load HTML Commands") {
    load html("CREATE TABLE dnsbot (id INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, name VARCHAR(48), ip VARCHAR(48), PRIMARY KEY(id))<br>
CREATE TABLE dnsbot (name VARCHAR(48), ip VARCHAR(48))<br>
CREATE TABLE regions (name)<br>
CREATE TABLE settings (region,groupid) <br>
CREATE TABLE settings (id,username,password,groupid) <br>
<br>
DROP TABLE regions<br>
<br>
INSERT INTO settings (region,groupid) VALUES (\'a\',\'c\')<br>
INSERT INTO regions (name) VALUES (\'Blubber\')<br>
<br>
//Wenn die reihenfolge passt kann man die Felder weglassen<br>
INSERT INTO regions VALUES (\'Blubber\')<br>

select * FROM settings<br>
select regions FROM settings where groupid=\'xyz\'<br>
<br>
DELETE FROM settings<br>
DELETE FROM settings WHERE region=\"1\"<br>
DELETE FROM settings WHERE region=\"xxx192.168.178.10\" AND groupid=\"c\"<br>
<br>
UPDATE settings SET region=\'xxx192.168.178.10\' WHERE groupid=\'c\'<br>
<br>
SELECT * FROM sqlite_master WHERE type=\'table\'<br>
")
}
ui text box("Query"#query)
ui button("Query") {
    set(#sqlerror$nothing"Global")
    plugin command("SQLlite.dll""SQLite Query"#databasepath#query)
    set(#sqlerror$plugin function("SQLlite.dll""sqlite error"), "Global")
}
ui button("Get Data") {
    set(#sqlerror$nothing"Global")
    plugin command("SQLlite.dll""SQLite Get Data"#databasepath#query&test)
    set(#sqlerror$plugin function("SQLlite.dll""sqlite error"), "Global")
    load html($plugin function("SQLlite.dll""$table to html"&test"Yes"))
}
ui block text("Error"#sqlerror)

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, when I compile my bots with this plugin, does my clients have to download SQLLite installer? Or everything comes compiled and ready?

Quick question, when I compile my bots with this plugin, does my clients have to download SQLLite installer? Or everything comes compiled and ready?

With version 2.0 , yes , you don't have to send anything , everything is embedded in your application

With version 2.0 , yes , you don't have to send anything , everything is embedded in your application

Thats great, I will totally buy it.

So technically I can add intelligence to my bots storing data locally, so with this I offer clients of keeping records on decisions and already processed request along time?

Question, where is the sql file will be stored?

Is there a way to protect it?

So technically I can add intelligence to my bots storing data locally, so with this I offer clients of keeping records on decisions and already processed request along time?

The SQLLite file is a single file. Normally you store it in the same directory where your bot is stored.

For easy stuff I would use normal text files or ini files. But if you want to store more complex data, sqlliet is the way to go

Dan

The SQLLite file is a single file. Normally you store it in the same directory where your bot is stored.

For easy stuff I would use normal text files or ini files. But if you want to store more complex data, sqlliet is the way to go

Dan

what dan said, if you also process a lot of data its the best way to go an example use in one of my bots is I have a query from a table I created that I use to display in a html table.

It has the ability to filter, next page, previous page  sort, and apart from the table columns it returns it also has columns for the amount of times something exists in a column and the percentage. All this is done with one sqlite query and is instant.

Compare this to the amount of code needed in ubot to replicate the above and it makes it very worthwhile.

you can also do some pretty cool stuff for example have a main table that manages other tables. For example the main table would have the other table names as a column and a column as active/nonactive.

A good use for this would be if the user deletes a set of records you can have a undo buttons because the table/set of records still exists and your just returning/showing the user the list of records/tables that is active. Then all you need to do is have a clean up that gets rid of non active tables when the bot loads.

you can also do some pretty cool stuff for example have a main table that manages other tables. For example the main table would have the other table names as a column and a column as active/nonactive.

A good use for this would be if the user deletes a set of records you can have a undo buttons because the table/set of records still exists and your just returning/showing the user the list of records/tables that is active. Then all you need to do is have a clean up that gets rid of non active tables when the bot loads.

That is awesome.

Can I use the tables on the UI HTML Panel?

• database to html function

• table to html function

Would be great if you could add some options to that, so that we can customize the the html tables it creates.

Like:

<table border=\"2\" bordercolor=\"F91E1E\" style=\"background-color:EFEFEF\" width=\"450\" cellpadding=\"5\" cellspacing=\"5\"

Thanks for considering this.

Dan

• database to html function
  • table to html function

Would be great if you could add some options to that, so that we can customize the the html tables it creates.

Like:

<table border=\"2\" bordercolor=\"F91E1E\" style=\"background-color:EFEFEF\" width=\"450\" cellpadding=\"5\" cellspacing=\"5\"

Thanks for considering this.

Dan

dan do this in css much better and easier to update. you can write the css in a variable and then add to html panel eg <style>#tablestyle</style> if you need help give me a shout tomorrow

Update 1.4

added function : database to html (html table)

added function : table to html (html table)

video demo : http://www.screencast.com/t/hbiuUKiyTg

This is great!

Is there a way I can connect that into a UI HTML ? sending the variable to a grid?

<span variable="#table" fillwith="innerhtml" ></span>

This is great!

Is there a way I can connect that into a UI HTML ? sending the variable to a grid?