UBot Underground

The "Advanced Element Editor" is a pain in the ass.

It's terribly slow and freezes my system (Intel Quad Core 4Gb RAM) every single time i select an element to scrape or click.

Seriously no fun, and i wish uBot Devs will add a downgrade feature to the updater for such situations!

Everytime the "Advanced Element Editor" seems to feel the need of re-analysing the data present on a page, even when the page hasn't changed.

I wish to see a kinda "cache" system here (like in PHP) to load up the same data immediately instead of taking 2 minutes for analysing elements of a page every single time.

So a function inside the uBot program that checks quickly if content of a particular page has changed, if not, show the same result that has been analysed already.

The "Advanced Element Editor" is a pain in the ass.

It's terribly slow and freezes my system (Intel Quad Core 4Gb RAM) every single time i select an element to scrape or click.

Seriously no fun, and i wish uBot Devs will add a downgrade feature to the updater for such situations!

Everytime the "Advanced Element Editor" seems to feel the need of re-analysing the data present on a page, even when the page hasn't changed.

I wish to see a kinda "cache" system here (like in PHP) to load up the same data immediately instead of taking 2 minutes for analysing elements of a page every single time.

So a function inside the uBot program that checks quickly if content of a particular page has changed, if not, show the same result that has been analysed already.

Any solution for the freezes?  I can not do anything with ubot, since I have to restart it very often.

Any solution for the freezes?

Probably a program running in the background  (Robo form) for one has always conflicted with ubot V4

Any solution for the freezes?  I can not do anything with ubot, since I have to restart it very often.

---

Probably a program running in the background  (Robo form) for one has always conflicted with ubot V4

Try this:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12606-tip-how-to-avoid-ubot-sluggishness-due-to-roboform/&do=findComment&comment=68389

Hope it helps...

(please report back)