UBot Underground

clear local lists?

so what im trying to do is...

multi thread login with username:password

lets say hotmails

and hotmailssplit

hotmails is the global list of username:password

hotmailssplit is the local list for each thread which is the next list item split username (list item 0) and password (list item 1)

soo on each new thread.. after it splits the username and password.. i want to clear the LOCAL list of hotmailssplit so that i can simply pull in the next list item from hotmails.

but since clear list is clearing every thread of hotmailslist... its completely messing up the logging in.

multi thread login with username:password

lets say hotmails

and hotmailssplit

hotmails is the global list of username:password

hotmailssplit is the local list for each thread which is the next list item split username (list item 0) and password (list item 1)

soo on each new thread.. after it splits the username and password.. i want to clear the LOCAL list of hotmailssplit so that i can simply pull in the next list item from hotmails.

Looks like basically you don't need any kind of local list, when actually you operate with two variables...

I suggest you just read the two variables from your list with $list item or $next list item followed by $text from list for each variable, which can be set to "Local" so that it doesn't mess up with the other threads...

HTH...

why are you making it complicated ???

create a table instead

create table from file("C:\\root\\Desktop\\hotmails.txt", &hotmails)

then refer to $table cell Parameter to return the data

PS : you should change the delimiter from , to :

go to bot >> Properties

why are you making it complicated ???

create a table instead

create table from file("C:\\root\\Desktop\\hotmails.txt", &hotmails)

then refer to $table cell Parameter to return the data

PS : you should change the delimiter from , to :

go to bot >> Properties

ive never used tables before. I guess ill have to try it out.

i just thought if i localized a list.. then i could clear that local list on the thread and then smiply have it pull the next list item.

hotmails list to next list item to local thread list. split username and password to list item0 and liste item 1. then clear it so it can pull the next.

ive never used tables before. I guess ill have to try it out.

i just thought if i localized a list.. then i could clear that local list on the thread and then smiply have it pull the next list item.

hotmails list to next list item to local thread list. split username and password to list item0 and liste item 1. then clear it so it can pull the next.

if you have delimited data then using a table is the best way to do it , if you ahve bigger bots to do then you will know what i'm talking about !

hey im working on tables.. and i thought i had it.. but i cant figure out how to make it go to the next row. (when multi threading)

i tried setting a variable #row and set it to 0 then i have it increment on each successfull login, but its not working right.

is there a simple ' next list item ' like feature for tables?

so what is this deliminating thing u talk of? ;)