UBot Underground

Anyone here available for Skype/Teamviewer tutoring?

Hey guys,

So i'm looking for someone who'd be willing to tutor me online. Just enough to share with me ow to achieve my meager little Ubot goals. (nothing over the top)

I'd be willing to pay you for a few lessons in walking me thru, provided you actually know what you're doing.

Please let me know ASAP

Thanks!

p.s. Mod's I'm not sure if this post belongs in this section or not I apologize in advance if not. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i am new also and need some help. if anyone is willing to answer a few questions on skype please add mr.leppy

i don't have much money to pay for lessons but am doing my best to learn with the videos. its just once in a while something from the videos does not work when i copied the actions perfectly. maybe due to updates a few things might be different now than when the video was made. so i need some one i can quickly bounce problems like this. 

Hi newbies Im a newbie to would you guys be interested in doing a google hangout with me on a regular basis just to talk about what we are doing and maybe we can nut out problems together.

Pm me if you are interested