UBot Underground

This is turning into a week of scrolling issues for me!

I created a bot for a client to auto circle all followers of a particular user on google +. When you click on the view all link next to the followers a person has, a window pops open with an internal scroll bar.

In an older version of the bot I was able to manage scrolling in that window by clicking on the scroll button, this would make the gray scroll button darker and a light gray bar would appear (and stick) and I would then instruct the bot to click the light gray bar to move the slider down. (you can accomplish the same thing today by just hovering over the bar)

G+ made some changes this week where clicking on the button will no longer darken the button and keep the gray bar up on the screen - it just vanishes. S the bot fails because none of the images it is looking to click exist!

I have tried mouse over on the button but that doesn't seem to work.

I have tried the javascript to scroll a window, but that only scrolls the main browser window

Not sure what else to try... is there even a way to control the slider in this window that anyone can think of?

Wow, That "non-automated" method is far faster than the autoscrolling I developed.

I'll have to see how much my client wants to play with the bot once it is running or if they just want to set it and forget it.

Here's the code that I created to scroll the box automatically:

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb396/bnl96/GAutoloop.png

• 1 month later...