UBot Underground

I need a wiki bot that post to mediawikia sites. The bot must be to create the accounts, confirm the emails . Be able to enter prespun comments or article ( allows them to enter url in the content to get the backlinks).Submit the spun content to wiki sites. Must have final url report that has the location of the actual content submitted and the backlink. Must have captcher solving (decaptcher, deathbycaptcha etc). And proxies. If interested skype me

skype name: makeprofitseasy

I need the EXACT same bot. I've been on the fence about trying to develop it myself or just paying for someone to develop the source so I can customize it.

If you'd be interested in going in on this to cost share I too would be interested if the price is right.

can you both give some example urls for testing and evaluation.

Any mediawiki site will do http://wikiindex.org/Category:MediaWiki

i got one almost done , except the email creation/verification but that can easily be added . let me know if you`re interested

Willing to sell the source so I can modify it? Please PM me.

There is a really good one that Praney has already created.

Don't know the exact link, but search the forum and you will find it.

That is no longer available.

Paying cash immediately for someone who can create me a wikibot with email verification, multi thread, reporting, proxies, captcha solving. My max budget is $175

• 2 weeks later...