UBot Underground

@dimas: protect gold is a little steep in terms of pricing, dont you think?

@gizmo2020: there were a bunch of (free) scripts+code release that handle licencing, if you wait a bit more you can wait for problemswithcapslockTJ to finish his product which looks to be positioned a bit on the more affordable side.

Or you can just use your own. Input licence, then have a basic code check the serial and certain stuff in the windows installation and send it to a really basic php check for comparison with licences. you can have this done for 20$ on freelancer.com

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bumping old thread, but this question is still active. I m looking for cheap as possible, simple ubot licensing. I would not really call it a licencing because i just want to protect my bots so they are not uploaded on internet and everyone can use them.

Bumping old thread, but this question is still active. I m looking for cheap as possible, simple ubot licensing. I would not really call it a licencing because i just want to protect my bots so they are not uploaded on internet and everyone can use them.

...that's pretty simple and cheap free solution for any uBot version from STD to DEV :D

• just add a login form to your bots and sell/create accounts to a site or membership database where the bot can login and look for a "secret" ...

PM me if you need help, i can build it for you.

That 79 is too expensive if i will be selling bots for 10$. And i dont use clickbank or automatic payments on paypal. I just want to make sure my custom made bots are not shared around like a virus. ANd i think mcaster idea is best. I will do that.