UBot Underground

UI html Check Box Getting Unchecked when hits run

I use this <input type="checkbox" name="name" variable="#variable" fillwith="checked"> but some how is not working.

Ok let me explain. It does work but if the user checks it and then hit runs it gets unchecked automatically for NO reason and the the user has to check it again.

Can somebody explain me how to force it to stay checked when the user checks it the first time?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

P0s3id0n

Thanks for the help TJ but unfortunately that didn't fixed the problem. At soon I hit run the checkbox magically unchecks itself. Its just weird

Thanks for the help TJ but unfortunately that didn't fixed the problem. At soon I hit run the checkbox magically unchecks itself. Its just weird

then you have more then just that checkbox in your html and its something else in there causing it.

let me know your entire ui html to debug it.

as the snippet i posted by itself works

Either another UI variable has the same attribute or it is (re)setting itself in your UBot code... I don't think there are any other explanations... except for the UBot gremlins of course... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

• 3 weeks later...

think I've stumbled over the same issue.

seems to be that if you run whilst in code view it clears checkboxes (unless you have the checked attribute. But in node view it keeps whatever the state was. Can anyone confirm that they get the same behaviour?

version 4.1.2 btw