UBot Underground

Variables dont register

I wonder whats causing this, excess { or } somewhere?

#variables just dont get treated as such. The end result shows the literal texts #variable instead of the real values of each variable.

set(#amr actual, "\{!***!\}\{#title\}\{!***!\}\{On|About|In|With|Concerning|Relating to|Along|Found on|Over|Within|Attached to|In relation to|Concerned with|Referring to|Using|With regards to|By|Via|Inside\} this \{article|post|document|content|report|posting|piece of writing|page|short article|information|piece of content|brief article|writing|written piece|article content|written content|material|content article|paper|content page|content material|essay|manual|publishing\} you will \{learn|discover|understand|find out|study|learn about|know|uncover|gain knowledge of|be taught|educate yourself|find out about|comprehend|read and learn|develop|read and learn about|fully grasp|learn how|become skilled at|determine|come across|discover how|be trained|educate yourself on|see|grasp|educate yourself about|have an understanding of|get educated about|ascertain|find out more|understand how|obtain\} or \{read|study|examine|go through|understand|learn|read through|look over|see|take a look at|peruse|discover|find out|research|taken a look at|read carefully|comprehend\} more \{about|regarding|concerning|with regards to|in relation to|pertaining to|around|related to|on the subject of|when it comes to|dealing with|close to|with reference to|in regard to|relevant to|associated with|on the subject off|information about|surrounding|as regards to|which involves|in the region of|that\'s about\}\{#keywords\}\{!***!\}\{#article container\}\{!***!\}\{#resource box\}\{!***!\}\{#tags\}\{!***!\}\{!***!\}\{!***!\}\{!***!\}\{!***!\}\{!***!\}\{!***!\}health, drugs, lifestyle,medicine,disease,women,men,seo,business,marketing,management,god,religion,christian,spells,life,magic,tricks,sports,shopping,shop,disc,usa,america,weather,child,animals,pet,birds,dogs,cat,family,classified,education,k12,teach,perfumes,men,ppc,art,articles,news,blog,web,videos,review,graphics,photo,picture,photography,fashion,mag,print,media,entertainment,show,sports,gossip,3d graphics,science,chemicals,people", "Global")

If you're trying to spin the result, you need to use the $spin parameter.

set(#amr actual, "I am {$spin("\{John|Peter|George|Susan|MaryPhillip|Tony|Andrea\}")}", "Global")

John

John, Actually No. It needs to be in spintax.

Could this be a bug then?

The variables are blue when I installed them. After saving, they turn black just like the rest of the text.

Edited by Psychotix

He is trying to leave it as spun text to set the variable as the spun syntax. that later will add that into a $spin node.

the below code will demonstrate how to do that, and the video shows you how i achieved that.

ui text box("my input", #my input)
set(#test, "{#my input} \{our|spun|text\}", "Global")
load html(#test)

• Like 1

I actually pulled this from a working bot from Ver 3.5 I was trying to update to change some features and that happens.

Edit: Thanks for taking the time to make that video TJ! Wow that would not occur to me at all, pressing that button, didnt notice was even there lol.

Edited by Psychotix

Hi,

You are escaping these { } around your variables.

You need to remove this character "\" from \{#title\}, \{#keywords\}, \{#article container\}, \{#resource box\}, and \{#tags\}. That will turn them back in to Ubot variables.

Like this:

set(#amr actual, "\{!***!\}{#title}\{!***!\}\{On|About|In|With|Concerning|Relating to|Along|Found on|Over|Within|Attached to|In relation to|Concerned with|Referring to|Using|With regards to|By|Via|Inside\} this \{article|post|document|content|report|posting|piece of writing|page|short article|information|piece of content|brief article|writing|written piece|article content|written content|material|content article|paper|content page|content material|essay|manual|publishing\} you will \{learn|discover|understand|find out|study|learn about|know|uncover|gain knowledge of|be taught|educate yourself|find out about|comprehend|read and learn|develop|read and learn about|fully grasp|learn how|become skilled at|determine|come across|discover how|be trained|educate yourself on|see|grasp|educate yourself about|have an understanding of|get educated about|ascertain|find out more|understand how|obtain\} or \{read|study|examine|go through|understand|learn|read through|look over|see|take a look at|peruse|discover|find out|research|taken a look at|read carefully|comprehend\} more \{about|regarding|concerning|with regards to|in relation to|pertaining to|around|related to|on the subject of|when it comes to|dealing with|close to|with reference to|in regard to|relevant to|associated with|on the subject off|information about|surrounding|as regards to|which involves|in the region of|that\'s about\}{#keywords}\{!***!\}{#article container}\{!***!\}{#resource box}\{!***!\}{#tags}\{!***!\}\{!***!\}\{!***!\}\{!***!\}\{!***!\}\{!***!\}\{!***!\}health, drugs, lifestyle,medicine,disease,women,men,seo,business,marketing,management,god,religion,christian,spells,life,magic,tricks,sports,shopping,shop,disc,usa,america,weather,child,animals,pet,birds,dogs,cat,family,classified,education,k12,teach,perfumes,men,ppc,art,articles,news,blog,web,videos,review,graphics,photo,picture,photography,fashion,mag,print,media,entertainment,show,sports,gossip,3d graphics,science,chemicals,people", "Global")

Bot code

Psychotix-var-thingy.ubot

Kevin

The \ is automatically being installed by ubot.

About that bot? I could never download anything actually hehe 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.