UBot Underground

Using Stat Monitor in UI HTML panel

Hi everyone,

My name is Gaz and I'm a new bot developer :)

I have been a developer for 12 years now but am using Ubot to speed up the creating IM bots as it was taking too long to code them in the likes of VB.NET.

anyway, I am using the UI HTML panel to define my own UI and found all the info I need for it except for the stat monitor.

I have searched the forums and watched a couple of video tutorials and not found the type of HTML tag or attributes I need to put in to get a stat monitor area.

Any help or pointers to where the info is would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Gaz

I think variables update in real time so if you make a text input tied to a variable and disable it or maybe turn the css background color the same as the rest of the background its basically a stat monitor :)

Very interesting! It works!

ui html panel("<div variable=\"#total\" fillwith=\"innertext\" style=\"background-color: red; margin: 10px;\">0</div>", 50)
set(#total, 1, "Global")

Guess this is going into my code snippet stack asap :D

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Very interesting! It works!

ui html panel("<div variable=\"#total\" fillwith=\"innertext\" style=\"background-color: red; margin: 10px;\">0</div>", 50)
set(#total, 1, "Global")

Guess this is going into my code snippet stack asap :D

Yup, when you set the variable in the bot it updates in the ui html if you are displaying the variable in there. It got me for a short time also when i first started using the ui html.

Jane

Glad I stumbled on this thread - was reaching a point where I would like to use this.....now copied and pasted to an ever growing 'This is cool' file!!

• 1 year later...