UBot Underground

Captcha Sniper 1.5b Ubot Code

Just found this

define $SolveCaptchas(#Image) {

save element image(<id="{#Image}">, "{$special folder("Application")}\\captcha.gif")

shell("C:\\captchasniper\\captchasniper.exe {$special folder("Application")}\\captcha.gif 28")

set(#Answer, $read file("C:\\captchasniper\\Answer.txt"), "Global")

return(#Answer)

}

This is my answer to Mikey/Captcha sniper developer/ how I'm using captcha sniper in my bots.This is one of the methods to use Captha sniper.If You have questions on usage PM me.

This is my answer to Mikey/Captcha sniper developer/ how I'm using captcha sniper in my bots.This is one of the methods to use Captha sniper.If You have questions on usage PM me.

Been playing with this for a few hrs now and not getting anywhere..

Between the instability of the new version, my setup and my bot not having much luck.

Death by capcha is working fine though..

No luck with cs..

Yes, in this way I use also CaptchaSniper(1.4 not updated yet to 1.5) and works like a charm(of course for captchas that can be solved).Whatever, can save lots of money. Let's see how will deal with re-captcha(in development,if I understand well)

With the new cs 1.5 beta it works with all captcha services.

I played around with it today and it works just fine with the new csse settings.

I have also tried that code and it is bs; bu yes, it works really well with ubot captcha function. :) The only bad thing is that most of captchas I use aren't recognized. :/ Hope they improve that in near future... At least "Recaptcha" is on their todo list.

The good news is CS resolves more type captchas than offered. I'm using command line because of more control and with some test captchas that are unknown are resolved with very good percent.So - my advice : test it even with not offered captchas .

I just use $captcha solve and use host records as it is on a dedicated server. But really need pri/sec Captcha support to make good use out of it. It doesn't support many of the common ones but is getting better. Recaptcha support and learning will be a huge update.

• 8 months later...

Hello

Can you help me please to use CS with ubot as i can't make it work ....

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

just use CSSE when in captcha sniper software ! should work fine !

exactly CSSE emulation will handle all top captcha solver company emulations and with the current version of Captcha Sniper X2 latest its got some parts of recaptcha already started. Mikey is working hard on the upgrades