UBot Underground

If containing multiple instances of "search queries"

So I'm doing a wordpress update bot and I'm hitting a problem that I have a couple language barriers (having english/slovenian/slovenian3.3 translations), which makes it difficult to make if statements based on text.

So I ask:

Is there a possibility to make an if statement based on 3 separate arguments (contains = $document_text = some text) without having to duplicate code?

Thanks!

So the content of the script needs to be stuck in a command?

I was really looking for a central way to get contains commands into the if part without having to duplicate the logic...

I'm not sure if there is a simpler way or not.

One of my bots that does multiple languages had 30 different if/then statements to determine if account creation was successful.

Then I discovered that they all had the same footprint in the url if successful.

I was super upset when I realized that I could have accomplished the same thing with one if/then statement.

Perhaps you can try looking for a simpler footprint, maybe one in the url. You might find something that is constant in all different languages, the url is a good place to start.

Still hoping a senior member can clear this up for us.

HTH

Justin