UBot Underground

RUN JAVA RUN - Ubot Source Codes on 50 sites

50% Faster Form Filling

Well lets be honest Ubot Studio v4 is FAST already..

Can it possibly get any faster?

Example Video 1 Speed Test - Kicking Ass with Ubot

*the 1 second wait time used in this speed test actually slows our version down.

In this Package of Ubot Source Code you will find up to 50 sites

• Pre-coded for the sign up pages
  • Properly setup in define commands
  • And Functions 50% faster than traditional methods

Sites like

• Facebook
  • Tagged
  • Hotmail
  • Yahoo
  • Twitter
  • Yellow Pages
  • iStockPhoto
  • Craigslist
  • Backpage
  • PRWeb
  • SBWire
  • And many many more..

You will see from the videos on the site (there is a couple of them)

that we were able to get 100 submissions while traditional methods returned 50.

There is 3 Packages available.

• Package 1 has 25 sites
  • Package 2 has the other 25 sites
  • Pro Package has all 50 sites

*****Pick 1, Pick 2, Pick em all.. The choice is completely yours..

This is NO JOKE... Live, and ready to view footage of actual code running in Development view.

Those that Purchase Right Now will get a Special Discount On

our other software that That will help you generate this

code and be able to copy and paste it into your Ubots.

Only Available after purchase..

Here is some quick videos of the software

The software you can purchase at a discount after getting the Java packs

This is the Ubot Studio Source code that comes with it to help you even further

What are you waiting for?

Double your results today!

Want to know more Click Here or the banner in my signature below..

You wont want to miss out on this SPECIAL OFFER!

Act Now and Double your Productivity..

I get it this evening

useful work.Waiting for different ubot Source Codes.

for example;pligg submitter,Link Scraper,Web Blog Creator,Article Submitter.Guestbook poster etc..

I personally would pay $ 100 for these codes.probably future projects

I get it this evening

useful work.Waiting for different ubot Source Codes.

for example;pligg submitter,Link Scraper,Web Blog Creator,Article Submitter.Guestbook poster etc..

I personally would pay $ 100 for these codes.probably future projects

Sounds wonderful so far there has been quite a few Ubot Users to take advantage of this wonderful offer in the last 24 hours and I'm sure many more to come. Being able to process form areas twice as fast is HUGE..

As for the other source codes your requiring feel free to PM me with exact details on what your looking for.

Providing compiled and source code format bots has been done on many occasions and is normally priced accordingly and fair..

TJ

This code is definitely state of the art... and yes, it runs so fast you can't even see it, and the applications to which it can be applied are virtually limitless... truly awesome!!! Thanks guys!!

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

The bonus software looks excellent as well... I'm on the fence though as funds are tight with Christmas looming... does it allow for other ubot<>javascript integration besides filling in forms?

50% Faster Form Filling

This should read "100% Faster Form Filling" or Double The Speed Of Form Filling

What I especially liked is the ubot code included with the upsell.

Great job.

I have bought this and the bonus software just a few minutes ago, I wish the bonus was free or at least costed even cheaper because money is tight but I couldn't resist buying both of them as they are both excellent products for ubotters.

I've just checked a few scripts and they are all awesome and extremely fast. All I have to do is edit some fields such as enabling the user of the bot to enter their own email address instead of ubot generating a random email. This is going to save me tons of time :D

Thanks for the Awesome products TJ & John, you 2 are like rock stars here.

You all are very welcome..

The Java software has been updated even further adding more attributes that you can set as well as being able to pull any and all input areas drop downs, etc from web pages by inserting the page url into the software and will allow you to click on the attribute you want to set with our system and makes coding a site absolutely a NO BRAINER...

This software might go up in price soon. Make sure to watch it at this unbelievable price..

New run java run library's soon to be released in new packs and when we do this the software will be announced as well as a single purchasable item but will be much higher then it currently is with purchase of a run java run package.

So is this "Run Java Run" package Javacode (thus, from Oracle's Java.com) or Javascript?

After purchase, can we use the code on any other website to create faster loading on sites we want to speed up a bot ourselves?

What's included in the upsell and what's its price?

So is this "Run Java Run" package Javacode (thus, from Oracle's Java.com) or Javascript?

After purchase, can we use the code on any other website to create faster loading on sites we want to speed up a bot ourselves?

What's included in the upsell and what's its price?

The Run Java Run packages is pre coded site all organized per tab in a .ubot source code.

It uses Javascript. For more details you have to see the packages for details. We cant give away the idea entirely otherwise it would be a tutorial instead. :)

As for the up sell software It has been updated since initial launch and in fact allows you o now enter the url of a web page where your form elements are and it will pull them directly into the the software and allow you to click on each element you want to fill with data, and pre code the ubot node or nodes for copy and paste int Ubot.

We have it timed to less then 50 seconds to entirely Code a registration form with 6 elements and 1 captcha

all using our special way to fill fields twice as fast as normal type text.

The Pro java pack (50 pre coded pages from the worlds leading sites) is 47.00

the up sell software is 47.00 (not yet released for individual purchase)

The Run Java Run packages is pre coded site all organized per tab in a .ubot source code.

It uses Javascript. For more details you have to see the packages for details. We cant give away the idea entirely otherwise it would be a tutorial instead. :)

As for the up sell software It has been updated since initial launch and in fact allows you o now enter the url of a web page where your form elements are and it will pull them directly into the the software and allow you to click on each element you want to fill with data, and pre code the ubot node or nodes for copy and paste int Ubot.

We have it timed to less then 50 seconds to entirely Code a registration form with 6 elements and 1 captcha

all using our special way to fill fields twice as fast as normal type text.

The Pro java pack (50 pre coded pages from the worlds leading sites) is 47.00

the up sell software is 47.00 (not yet released for individual purchase)

Hi TJ,

Didn't mean to ask you for a "tutorial", i asked whether this is a Java.com code or Javascript.

And also if we can use this Javascript in our own projects that are not already be premade by you and JohnB.

Thanks for the answers.

Sorry bud on vaca trying to keep up with everything quickly and over look things.

The sources can be used in future bots or existing bots however you like.

Complete open to use the sources anyway you like. And the upsell software creates the actual ubot code to be copied and pasted.

Tj

Also the upsell software allows you to pick your own sites and code the form pages with point and click speed and a fraction of the time needed. Litterally complex form pages done in less than 45-60 seconds. Video coming soon. Many new updates on the software already launched to existing customers.

Also the upsell software allows you to pick your own sites and code the form pages with point and click speed and a fraction of the time needed. Litterally complex form pages done in less than 45-60 seconds. Video coming soon. Many new updates on the software already launched to existing customers.

Hi TJ,

I did not get the update, just checked my email.

I think the updates load automatically when you run it... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...