UBot Underground

Weird bot behavior after adding proxies to the mix

so i have a bot that works perfectly. It is managing some logins, captchas, and then a submission.

I decided to add proxy support, following the tutorial. The proxy portion works great.

However, once I added proxy support, the bot starts acting weird. It works in the builder, but once I compile, it doesn't. For example, it will get the proxy from the list, change the proxy, and then load the page. No problem. Next it populates the email address and password fields, as it should. But then it skips the clicking of the submit button, and then wants to skip other steps and not follow my timeline.

I've spent 15+ hours trying to figure this out and I'm out of patience. What could adding the proxy support be doing to my script to throw it off? Or could this be a weird behavior exhibited from the actual target website?

I'm using ProxyBonanza.com, with IP authentication - it works great.

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: I'm playing with my compiled bot and I see that when I"m using a proxy, many of the buttons/links on the target page are unresponsive. When I'm not using the proxy, they work fine. This is a US-based proxy, in fact, it's in the same city where I am, so I doubt it's being deliberately blocked. What else could cause this behavior?

I had a lot of problems with proxies. Browser lockups when using proxies, paid proxies not working, and slow downs when using proxies. I haven't been coding ubot for almost a month, so I am not sure if it still does that, but I had those issues with earlier versions of v4. I noticed some update notes that mentioned proxy support and stability, so it may be better.

every time there's an update, I get it. Still having issues. It's so darn frustrating since there's no obvious solution. Man, the hours I've wasted... wish i could get them back, and I wish i could get my bot working. I'm kind of at a standstill.

I had a lot of problems with proxies. Browser lockups when using proxies, paid proxies not working, and slow downs when using proxies. I haven't been coding ubot for almost a month, so I am not sure if it still does that, but I had those issues with earlier versions of v4. I noticed some update notes that mentioned proxy support and stability, so it may be better.

I'm still trying to figure this out. I notice that when I"m using a proxy, many of the links on the page still work (like main navigation, etc.), but the form related buttons don't.

What could the use of a proxy actually be changing to make these buttons stop being responsive?

so i have a bot that works perfectly. It is managing some logins, captchas, and then a submission.

I decided to add proxy support, following the tutorial. The proxy portion works great.

However, once I added proxy support, the bot starts acting weird. It works in the builder, but once I compile, it doesn't. For example, it will get the proxy from the list, change the proxy, and then load the page. No problem. Next it populates the email address and password fields, as it should. But then it skips the clicking of the submit button, and then wants to skip other steps and not follow my timeline.

I've spent 15+ hours trying to figure this out and I'm out of patience. What could adding the proxy support be doing to my script to throw it off? Or could this be a weird behavior exhibited from the actual target website?

I'm using ProxyBonanza.com, with IP authentication - it works great.

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: I'm playing with my compiled bot and I see that when I"m using a proxy, many of the buttons/links on the target page are unresponsive. When I'm not using the proxy, they work fine. This is a US-based proxy, in fact, it's in the same city where I am, so I doubt it's being deliberately blocked. What else could cause this behavior?

In regards to your edit, are you saying that if you use the change proxy command and then navigate to the website, some of the buttons are unresponsive just clicking them in the browser?

Hi Eddie,

yes, that's precisely what I'm saying.

In regards to your edit, are you saying that if you use the change proxy command and then navigate to the website, some of the buttons are unresponsive just clicking them in the browser?

Hi Eddie,

yes, that's precisely what I'm saying.

Could you PM me the site? Also, if you're willing to PM me the proxy as well I can look at it. If not, I have my own proxies with which I can try. I can't think of a reason why a site would not let you click certain buttons while using a proxy but I can take a look.

• 1 month later...

Could you PM me the site? Also, if you're willing to PM me the proxy as well I can look at it. If not, I have my own proxies with which I can try. I can't think of a reason why a site would not let you click certain buttons while using a proxy but I can take a look.

Is the above issue solved? Because, I too have an issue with proxies in my Bot, it won't work with recaptcha. When the proxy code is added, recaptcha images won't show up on the page, but everything else works.