UBot Underground

Richtext Change Attributes

Hi, on vbuletin forums i cant change attributes of the post section. It use some kind of CK editor i think and TINYMCE solution i found in forums is not working.

And things in ubot 4 are changed, i dont see change iframe command. Any ideas how to change attribute of posts in vbuletin forums?

Do you have a link?

Normally type text command works good, all you need to do is find an attribute to get hold of the textbox. Its a good idea to sometimes use a tool like firebug.

Do you have a link?

Normally type text command works good, all you need to do is find an attribute to get hold of the textbox. Its a good idea to sometimes use a tool like firebug.

There is no attributes to hold to that iframe, i have try to insert iframe, but it is not working. I think all new vbuletins or some of the versions have this rich text .

CODE:

<script type="text/javascript">
<div id="vB_Editor_001" class="blockrow texteditor forum">
<div class="editor">
<div class="editor_textbox_container">
<div class="editor_textbox ">
<script src="clientscript/ckeditor/ckeditor.js?t=A7HG4HT&v=414" type="text/javascript">
<script src="clientscript/vbulletin_textedit.js?v=414" type="text/javascript">
<textarea id="vB_Editor_001_editor" tabindex="1" cols="60" rows="8" name="message" style="width: 0px; min-width: 0px; display: none;"></textarea>
<span id="cke_vB_Editor_001_editor" class="cke_skin_kama cke_1 cke_editor_vB_Editor_001_editor" lang="en" aria-labelledby="cke_vB_Editor_001_editor_arialbl" role="application" title=" " dir="ltr">
<span id="cke_vB_Editor_001_editor_arialbl" class="cke_voice_label">Rich Text Editor</span>
<span class="cke_browser_gecko" role="presentation">
<span class="cke_wrapper cke_ltr" role="presentation">
<table class="cke_editor" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" role="presentation">
<tbody>
<tr role="presentation" style="-moz-user-select: none;">
<tr role="presentation">
<td id="cke_contents_vB_Editor_001_editor" class="cke_contents" role="presentation" style="height:250px">
<iframe frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" tabindex="1" src="" title="Rich text editor, vB_Editor_001_editor, press ALT 0 for help." style="width:100%;height:100%">
<html lang="en" dir="ltr">
<head>
<body class="forum" contenteditable="true" spellcheck="true">
<br type="_moz">
</body>
</html>
</iframe>
</td>
</tr>
<tr role="presentation" style="-moz-user-select: none;">
</tbody>
</table>
<style>
</span>
</span>
<span role="presentation" style="position:absolute;" tabindex="-1"></span>
</span>
<script type="text/javascript">

Forum:

http://www.globalearntalk.com/forum/forums/23-Forex-%28Foreign-Currency-Exchange%29-Trading

Tryed didnt help. but i nopticed this unable to type text is just on some vbuletin versions and on some i just type text as usual. So maybe it depends on the version of CK editor...

So i must guess that this is not working... sadly some forums just runaway from me.