UBot Underground

Looking for Ubot coder

Hi guys

Hope all is well

Im looking for a Ubot coder that will be able to take my ubot bots and transfer them to Ubot 4 - I understand that this could be time consuming as there isnt a converter out yet -

I am looking for someone that has Ubot skills - I can also help and guide but the more experienced you are the better

I have a number of bots that I need transferring and should all go well then I also have a number of new tools that need working on -

The only thing I ask is for discretion and not to reveal any of my tactics or tools to anyone else - of course without say you should not be selling these tools on the market yourself either

This is also a opportunity to make way for a fellow ubot coder to work much closer with me and potential JV prospects on new launches for new tools

Im a trustworthy guy and will pay on time - I havnt been on the forum for sometime so please dont let this put you off

I am best reached at my personal email so please email me at abs{@}bigseotechniques.com

thanks

Hehe, Abbas, it's not like you're not actively promoting them in your signature already ;)

Will you be looking to move all your tools to 4? Perhaps the sheer amount of code you have to port might make you rethink waiting for 4.1 when the converter comes out :)

Sent you a PM.. Interested...

Thanks TJ - Glad your interested - I have sent you a email - I hope for a long lasting relationship :-)

@Lombi

Would love to wait but was reading a thread that version 4 was not built from version 3 - instead re-coded altogether - so for the converter to be released - tested and then deemed working could take a little time still

thanks

Hi guys

Hope all is well

Im looking for a Ubot coder that will be able to take my ubot bots and transfer them to Ubot 4 - I understand that this could be time consuming as there isnt a converter out yet -

I am looking for someone that has Ubot skills - I can also help and guide but the more experienced you are the better

I have a number of bots that I need transferring and should all go well then I also have a number of new tools that need working on -

The only thing I ask is for discretion and not to reveal any of my tactics or tools to anyone else - of course without say you should not be selling these tools on the market yourself either

This is also a opportunity to make way for a fellow ubot coder to work much closer with me and potential JV prospects on new launches for new tools

Im a trustworthy guy and will pay on time - I havnt been on the forum for sometime so please dont let this put you off

I am best reached at my personal email so please email me at abs{@}bigseotechniques.com

thanks

Hey Abs, I'm not sure it is a good time to convert so much, there are still a lot of issues with v4. It is a much better system but everything I do runs into issues and I pretty much gave up fighting against it and now using v3 myself.

Some of the issues are minor some are more of a headache. Eddie has been great about fixing them as they come up there just seems to still be a lot to do. I still consider v4 as a beta right now. I have 5 bots in limbo right now, all v4 held up due to different bugs. One was 99% done and worked great but now doesn't even work at all. So keep in mind future updates can still break you bots you coded in an earlier v4 version.

I've been really aggressive coding and learning v4 but I am exhausted and just want to finish open projects so I can actually ship.

TJ is your man though.

Thanks guys

Looks like I will be waiting till v4 is a little more stable but will be working with TJ

Not sure how to close the thread -

thanks