UBot Underground

3.5 Dev license owner - can I upgrade to 4?

Pardon me if this has been answered already.

I own a Developer license for 3.5 which I bought less than a year ago. Is there a V4 Dev license that I can upgrade to?

If not, can I install V4 Pro and keep my V3.5 Dev running on the same machine as well?

Thanks

Yes you can upgrade to the developer's license. I can send you the download link through PM.

Install V4 and use your login information. In case there is a problem with the license, you'll need to start a support ticket at : http://support.ubotstudio.com.

Praney

I'm a little bit confused.

I've got the dev license on the previous version, the license is less than a year old, AND I have ubot 4 beta on my machine... Am I still supposed to pay here or no?

I'm a slight bit confused...

I purchased the pro version less than a year.

Dec 11, 2010 23:33:02 PST

Transaction ID: 1X808614N9586411S

So I suppose I am eligible to this upgrade free of charge. Am I right? If yes, how can I proceed for upgrade to pro version of 4?

I'm a little bit confused.

I've got the dev license on the previous version, the license is less than a year old, AND I have ubot 4 beta on my machine... Am I still supposed to pay here or no?

I'm a slight bit confused...

I think you only need to pay for updates subscription if you have past your 12 months from the initial purchase of UbotStudio. You can check the date of purchase in your welcome email. Updating to new License has nothing to do with the Updates subscription.

I purchased the pro version less than a year.

Dec 11, 2010 23:33:02 PST

Transaction ID: 1X808614N9586411S

So I suppose I am eligible to this upgrade free of charge. Am I right? If yes, how can I proceed for upgrade to pro version of 4?

It seems like you don't need to buy subscriptions as you have not past your 12 months from the date of purchase.

Hope that helps.:)

Hi,

I received email for grab the UBot Studio 4.0

But after setup is complete, it shows ver 3.515 ?

UBot 4.0 does not remove your UBot 3.5 installation, so you probably just opened your UBot 3.5. You should be able to find UBot 4 under Start -> All Programs -> UBot Studio -> UBot Studio.

Is Ubot 4 still a beta version or can you actually compile your bots with it now? Sorry, I have been out of town for 2 months and I'm kind of lost right now.. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Hey... I have bought ubot last august.

Date: Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Subject: Thank you for purchasing UBot

To: dhara@blackid.in

And then upgraded to professional a few months later. I get a free copy of ubot 4 or I need to pay? If so, do I need to pay the full fees? I would tend to believe otherwise :).

Thanks

SS