UBot Underground

What's the most interesting thing you've ever made a bot for?

Seth has mentioned some really funny uses of UBot to me and I was wondering what stories you all had. My favorite so far is using it to pass a driver exam (because you could take the test as many times as you wanted!)

SO - Have you ever done anything just quirky with it? Or is everyone here just a black hatter (lol).

Jason

I tried to make one to be my sex slave but that didn't turn out to well... :(

Srsly, I have tinkered with using one to harass spammers & salesmen before. It looked at all incoming emails to a yahoo account and gave responses to ppl who used sales words or too many links out. I wrote some pretty uncooth replies, as you could imagine.

That was obviously too difficult to perfect though, because of all the wordage variation. -So I wound up just making in an Unsubscribe bot... Any time an email comes with an unsubscribe link in it, it would click it and delete the email.

But It's useless too... Who runs a bot daily to do something you can do in one click? <_<

No bot is useless, but some are better in theory than in practice....

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080717195855/nes/images/9/9f/R.O.B.Gyromite.JPG

Automating the creation and distribution of php files, and setting up the configuration of the coded php files for easy upload to a server all ready to go.

Have also made some custom bots to work with business servers exported data from their system for data analysis

I created a bot that open Windows Paint and draws Random lines. I am trying to figure out a name for it so I can automatically send the resulting images to Fiverr gigs.

Seriously, I do have a bot that draws in Windows Paint. Pretty cool to watch.

I created a bot that open Windows Paint and draws Random lines... Pretty cool to watch.

Damn that's interesting. In MSPaint?

I'd guess you're using the "Move Mouse" commands?

How do you even get MSPaint to show up in your botting window?

Well I just plus 1'd your post there... Good enough? ;)

I've already considered a G +1 bot, I bet we'll be hearing about some of them soon. Still gotta load it with the urls that have +1 badges on them though, and grab some proxies of course. You think that will be worthwhile?

• 2 weeks later...

One of my first bots was a 'bot' that brings the user to a 'never gonna give you up' video on YouTube. Planned to share it on a blackhat forum proclaiming it to be an IM tool, but I was too lazy to proceed with that plan.

• 3 weeks later...

bot for IRC. We play a strategy based game consisting of 25 players and we use irc to communicate. Bots job is to record enemy info, calculating an attack, setting orders, etc. But it's my team mate who made it. Im just taking my time learning these things. hhehe

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With UBot 4, we replaced the move mouse command with Image Recognition, but I bet people have done some cooool stuff with that...Mouse Over works in browsers, but IDK about in Paint!

Count me IN... Looking to hear you more on this!

I have a bot I created that calls my cell phone and will wake me up if I am sleeping, or gets me if I am watching TV to let me know that my bot has in fact stopped working.

Pretty funny to be sleeping peacefully and have my computer call my cell and wake me up :)

Has made me a lot of money though haha hate wasting a good nights sleep with my virtual machines not properly functioning.