UBot Underground

free account creation bot share. You choose.

which one?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which bot would you like?

• care2
    • GMX
    • mail.com
    • safe-mai
    • vfemail
    • lavabit
    • burntmail
    • hushmail
    • hotmail & live.com
    • yahoo, rocketmail, & ymail
    • AOL
    • netzero
    • juno
    • Animail: powered by gmail
    • bigstring

Ok its time I shared with the community. I have working account creation bots for 15 different free email providers. Working on gmail. Damn sms verification. Since I dont know which 1 would be of value for you guys I figured I'd put it to a vote. Lemme know. And thanks as always for the help making these work.

• 4 weeks later...

Gmail without SMS is very easy to create. I have had mine created for almost a year now. If you really want to know how to make a gmail without being asked for SMS verification use google and search for how it is done.

Once you are able to make google accounts without SMS you can create unlimited Youtube Accounts, Blogger, Gmails, and all of the other services google offers.

I'll save a little leg work on this for gmails

1. Go to www.google.com or google.co.uk etc..., click on “Create an accountâ€Â

2. For first and last name I use pmqzz.com (or anywhere your choice) to search names from movies or names of the actors, I combine them, I use a unique name that I believe is not used by anyone. If Google will detect that name in their database they will require SMS verification. So go with a unique name, not the popular ones like John Doe or whatever. If you will use the same name on other account they will require SMS verification so stick with a unique one. Everything need to be unique.

3. For login name I use numbers and alphabets and is unique, I will not use that username again. You can prefer to use dot in your username as this should be what you want, but it should be unique. If you will create another username similar to that, again, they will detect and they will ask for SMS verification on both accounts.

4. Password. I use a unique password for every account. If you will make a few accounts with the same password they will detect them and they will ask you for SMS verification, so try a unique password. I don’t use number in passwords. And I don’t use similar passwords.

5. Security Question. Write your own question. Don’t use it in other account.

6. I don’t use recovery email.

7. The rest it is at your choice.

I think that at this part you understand that your whole profile must be unique. If you use the same name, password, similar username with other accounts they will always request SMS verification. Be unique and you will not even need a proxy.

Tips: For you that don’t know, if you make a @gmail.com account you also get a @googlemail.com address so you have 2 emails that you can use.Example: jobrakham@gmail.com is one and jobrakham@googlemail.com is another!

Tips: Google dot trick i mentioned before in this forum

Example email: someone@gmail.com and someone@googlemail.com

can turn into

s.omeone@gmail.com

so.meone@gmail.com

som.eone@gmail.com

some.one@gmail.com

someo.ne@gmail.com

someon.e@gmail.com

s.o.m.e.o.n.e@gmail.com

s.omeone@googlemail.com

so.meone@googlemail.com