UBot Underground

Adobe Flash Trouble

Hey All,

I am trying to build a bot that utilizes some of Youtube's flash capabilities. Unfortunately, I am getting a message in the built-in browser that tells me to update to a modern browser. Is that browser Adobe Flash incompatible? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Michael S.

what browser are you using in ubot?

it utilizes the browsers on your pc.

therefore update your adobe plugin and browsers on your pc. and retry.

I know that you can use Firefox or IE to run scripts, but I need to drag and drop functionality into the command list through the built-in Ubot browser. I do not see Adobe Flash support through the built-in browser. Am I missing something, because there are no preferences to adjust the browser.

The browser inside of UBot is a subset of Internet Explorer.

I would advise caution when updating Flash. Always go to the Adobe site and let their website tell you that it needs to be updated. NEVER trust a non-adobe site for that. Too many cases of bad stuff happening.

So, I just did all of my Adobe Flash updating on both Firefox and IE9. I am still getting the same problem in the ubot browser. Specifically, the error I get can be seen in the attached GIF file. I am attempting to access the Youtube video editor, but it keeps saying that I have an outdated browser.

post-2997-0-21713800-1305908525_thumb.gif

• 2 months later...

So, I just did all of my Adobe Flash updating on both Firefox and IE9. I am still getting the same problem in the ubot browser. Specifically, the error I get can be seen in the attached GIF file. I am attempting to access the Youtube video editor, but it keeps saying that I have an outdated browser.

I also have problems with this site. I wanted to update from IE8 to IE9, but thanks to your post I wont. Is IE9 working for you? StarrBots, did you found any site that did the job for you?