UBot Underground

Scraping Google.com Ads

Hey Folks,

Just now I am trying to scrape all of the shown ads for one keyword (on Google Search), and I got stuck. After few test ccrapes, I am still not able to scrape each ad title, description and link separately, to build a table.

Has anyone already done that?

Thanks for info.

Greetings, theAnimalix

There are ways. But before we can answer we need you to update your Profile to answer some questions. Look at my profile on the Left of this post. You only have to do that once.

I wrote an adwords scraper. The annoying thing was that google change the html from search to search. There are 3 main types of pattern (well there were when i did it).

Also to scrape multiple pages you will need to disable cookies otherwise when you programatically access several pages google just starts showing you the same set of ads over and over again.

Thanks for your tips Guerilla! I noticed that it is hard to scrape because of different html and random strings surrounding attributes I want to scrape. :/

Which ones are you scraping? The one on the right side of the page or the one right above the search results or even the one embedded with the search results?

Which ones are you scraping? The one on the right side of the page or the one right above the search results or even the one embedded with the search results?

I want to scrape all ads that appear on certain keyword. Thanks for helping.