UBot Underground

input commands differences?

theres optio nto stick to active windows, to browser window to relative window. whioch one does what>?

i want compiled bot to work each time..

Ok so what if i want to make a bot that will work on 2 computers of mine - i use the browser.

and screen is to like, click something on the browser or even outside - do i understand right?

If it have the same screen resolutiosn then it will work using browser or screen. Ubot need a "resize window" command to work on different screen resolutions. But its not available at the moment. Hopefully we can see this on ubot4.

A what? a "resize"? As in changing the size of a users screen? Bad idea if that is what you are suggesting.

Do you want mud on you on in case it does not work across Windows versions.

I would rather see a Test for a certain resolution and then pop up a window suggesting the user switch to that resolution. If something should fail with the switch then you are not the bad guy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey so can sombody give an answer thats definitive:

how to make a bot into .exe that it will work on EVERYBODYS computer using the input command. aka which one to choose.

A what? a "resize"? As in changing the size of a users screen? Bad idea if that is what you are suggesting.

Do you want mud on you on in case it does not work across Windows versions.

I would rather see a Test for a certain resolution and then pop up a window suggesting the user switch to that resolution. If something should fail with the switch then you are not the bad guy.

What I mean is resizing the window size not the screen resolution. So it will be compatible on any screen resolutions if you can specify the certain size of the current window. Winautomation already had that feature and I think ubot can easily add that feature.