UBot Underground

More secure passwords

Hey all - not sure if this is of any use to anyone, but its helped me over the last few days.

On a couple of sites, I have hit the problem of the passwords being generated in the 'Build Account' function not being complex enough.

This gets picked up when registering so I made a quick PHP script that will generate a password of any length using numbers, letters (lower and upper case) with a splattering of random symbols. I then navigate to the site with a certain URL and it returns the password which I scrape (its the only thing on the page so its easy!)

If any of you guys want to use it, all you have to do is navigate to:

http://auto.custombot.net/auto.php?f=pwd&l=10

Feel free to change the 10 to the length of password you want - if you leave this part off, the script will drop out an 8 character password.

Hope it helps someone!

Cheers

Frank - there should be some numbers in there as well.....will double check in a minute!

BB - Cheers for that, I only put the PHP script together as I use the password generator for other things so its a one stop shop. Will hopefully be adding more functions to the script as I think of them!

M.