UBot Underground

How to Check if An Email Address is Active

Is there anyway to use ubot to check a list of email addresses without actually sending a email message?

I hope someone can help me out with this. i know it can be done in PHP fairly easy, but how about ubot?

If you can do it in PHP, could you not open a list of emails, navigate to the PHP script with the next email address on your list as a query string and then the PHP script return valid or invalid to a variable in ubot?

Haven't tested it but may help.

Is there anyway to use ubot to check a list of email addresses without actually sending a email message?

I hope someone can help me out with this. i know it can be done in PHP fairly easy, but how about ubot?

See what you can do with the attached. I'm like right there. Just cant seem to get it to save the new list after filtering it with the regex code.

lowridertj-regex-filter-good-emails.ubot

• Like 1

See what you can do with the attached. I'm like right there. Just cant seem to get it to save the new list after filtering it with the regex code.

There you go, lowridertj-regex-filter-good-emails_Praney.ubot just edited your script TJ ;)

Praney

• Like 3

Not exactly what I meant but thanks for trying guys. What I need is a way to verify that a list of emails are valid and working. Some kind of ping test to make sure the emails sent to those addresses wont bounce.

A good example of what i'm talking about can be found on this site here:

http://www.ip-address.org/verify/email-checker.php

+1 to both of you for helping out.

Good deal i was pretty close nice job. +1

TJ

Thanks mate.

Not exactly what I meant but thanks for trying guys. What I need is a way to verify that a list of emails are valid and working. Some kind of ping test to make sure the emails sent to those addresses wont bounce.

A good example of what i'm talking about can be found on this site here:

http://www.ip-address.org/verify/email-checker.php

+1 to both of you for helping out.

Gogetta, I got what you were looking for but I thought maybe you are just trying to validate the email format. What you are looking will not be possible without the support of pop3 or imap libraries. A possible solution could be hybrid built.

A bit above my head. but I found a example that will do what your looking for and have to include the .dll format needed and run it against each email.

http://www.emailarchitect.net/easendmail/ex/vb/11.aspx

TJ, that is a paid library but a good one, I have tried that in the past working on my pop3 email verifier. Its quite handy, I used it with C# and some code samples.

Thanks for the rep guys,

Praney

• 5 months later...

I took a stab at checking email addresses with the following code (v4) but it's currently not grabbing all of the emails I'm sending it. I'm sure I messed up on something in the script. Please take a look and let me know what I've messed up. Thanks!

ui open file("Email List", #emailist)

ui save file("Save File To?", #savefile)

clear list(%email2test)

clear list(%emailverified)

add list to list(%email2test, $list from file(#emailist), "Delete", "Global")

loop($list total(%email2test)) {

navigate("http://www.ip-address.org/verify/email-checker.php", "Wait")

set(#emailAddress, $next list item(%email2test), "Global")

type text(<email field>, #emailAddress, "Standard")

click(<name="submit">, "Left Click", "No")

wait($rand(10, 20))

if($search page("is a valid deliverable e-mail box address")) {

then {

add item to list(%emailverified, "{#emailAddress},Good", "Don\'t Delete", "Global")

}

else if($search page("It was not possible to determine if")) {

add item to list(%emailverified, "{#emailAddress},Unknown", "Delete", "Global")

}

else if($search page("is not a valid deliverable e-mail box address.")) {

then {

add item to list(%emailverified, "{#emailAddress},Bad", "Don\'t Delete", "Global")

}

}

}

}

save to file(#savefile, %emailverified)