UBot Underground

UBot for German SEO efforts?

Hi, I am new here and I am thinking about purchasing UBot Studio.

Here is the question: Would you suggest UBot for non english markets as well? I am thinking using it for German article directory submission. Are there any known limitations when using UBot for non english seo work?

I would appreciate your input and experiences.

Thanks a lot,

Anjo

Wanted to add that ubot will work with unicode characters for posting stuff if that's what's in your file or variable. The only thing you can't do is stuff like choose elements by innertext in your bots as the bots will not save that data once you open it back up.

Nothing is stopping you from using different attributes on those pages though.

• 1 year later...

that problem i had too. I´m using german texts to post and that way works:

Safe the textfile with notepad++ en UTF-8. You can change this in the options and use german Umlaute (characters like: äöüß) 

You can spin the text too and think that´s a good way for German article directory submission.

ok, safe and save....is not quite the same, but you understood me  :D 

And yes, there are many more german uboters... and spanish and many more. With Seth it´s a nice idea.  2010/2011 i submitted a ticket for this, but maybe there was still too little interest - i´ll try this again or create al list, because there are some limitations.

One is the account creation. I need to run a bot first to scrap german names and adresses, saVe and use for account creation bots - inclusive the problems to set gender and more.

That´s my current Problem:  http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12613-browser-language/  :unsure: