UBot Underground

Private Proxies

Hey guys.

Was just looking at private proxies that come with usernames and passwords and seeing how I could put that functionality into a bot. At the moment I just have a list of ipaddress:port, so if someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

I am guessing that the set proxy credentials comes into play somewhere but not 100% how it works!

Had a quick search through the forum and had a look at the tutorial page but couldn't find any info :(

Cheers all.

Thanks for that (and the fast reply), so to make sure I have this right:

If I have a list of private proxies in the format IP:PORT:USERNAME:PASSWORD I would have to split the line up and put the right list items in the right place?

If thats what I have to do it makes a bit more sense :)

Again, thanks for the fast reply :)

I think you are using proxies from yourprivateproxies.com, if yes then all you need is to setup your IP adress in their control panel, and just use a list of IP:Port through a text file.

If not then you can save it in a text file and name it ".csv". Now change the table delimiter in Ubot options/prefreneces, to ':' instead. Pretty much done. create table from file -> choose the .csv and use the table cells.

For more info on using tables, please refer : http://ubotstudio.com/tutorials.aspx

Enjoy ;)

Praney

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

If not then you can save it in a text file and name it ".csv". Now change the table delimiter in Ubot options/prefreneces, to ':' instead. Pretty much done. create table from file -> choose the .csv and use the table cells.

Could somebody please make an *.uBot -file from this? I want to use private proxies with username and password, but I can't get them working :(

Right now the proxy credential command is not functioning properly. If you can use IP authentication as Praney described, then you will need to do so for the moment.

If I may speak candidly for a moment, I just want to say that private proxies have been the bane of UBot's existence. It's a consequence of using Internet Explorer as our browser interface. The good news is that this will be a total non-issue in UBot Studio 4. As of right now, private proxies work 100% in UBot Studio 4 Alpha.

Thank you for your reply, guys! Unfortunately IP authentication is not a solution, because I have a dynamic IP-address.

Is UBot Studio 4 Alpha available for everybody? Because I now have just 3.515 (and I bought it yesterday so I think it's the newest Version 3).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...