UBot Underground

Is This Possible?

Hi,

I dont know much about Ubot so appologies if this has already been asked.

I need to paste a multi level spinnable article into ubot and then for ubot to be able to create flat spins(I currently use the best spinner). This flat spin would then be submitted to seolinkvine or my article network.

If this is possible I will buy Ubot. :)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

If you mean (by flat spin) a single article from one execution of a single spin command then yes it can. IF I am understanding you. UBot has a very good spin engine.

I typically Spin Titles, certain parts of my content as well as keyword phrases in my Text links.

I have also used spinning for other internal functions like username generation, passord generation and so forth.

Buddy

If you mean (by flat spin) a single article from one execution of a single spin command then yes it can. IF I am understanding you. UBot has a very good spin engine.

I typically Spin Titles, certain parts of my content as well as keyword phrases in my Text links.

I have also used spinning for other internal functions like username generation, passord generation and so forth.

Buddy

Hi,

Thanks for replying so quick.

Not quite, what I mean is that the articles I use have several levels of spinning eg. {sentence1 {word1|word2} | sentence2}. They have spins within spins. What a flat spin does is reduce it down to a single level spin such as:-

{sentence1 word1| sentence2}

I have to do this becuase some blog networks wont accept articles with spins inside spins.

Hopefully that makes sense. :-)

Thanks

Rob

Yes nested/multi level spin syntax works with uBot to what I know..

Actually it's a bit buggy. Sometimes the bot crashes, and other times it works flawlessly. I'm guessing if it's brought to Seth's attention he will work it out fairly easy though.

Edit: Ok, yeah I just tested it, and the only time the bot crashes is if you leave a bracket out by mistake or whatever. So yeah, it does work! But just make sure not to leave out a bracket while testing it, or you risk losing all of your work.

Cool,

SO if I add a nested/multi level spin article into UBot I can then get it to add a flat level(normal spin) article to whatever sites I want(making sure the syntax is correct)?

Just want to double check.

Thanks Gogetta for testing it :-)

If you are still on the fence with this then just remember that there is a 30-day money back guarantee.

Also, the spin syntax inside UBot is {||||} so if you are doing complex spins then it would be {|{||{||||}||}|}

Finally, what gogetta says is true BUT don't go hog wild on the complexity or depth of the spinning text. My advice is Test, Test, and Test some more to ensure it is working for you.

You sound like you have been around the block a few times like me so you know that all software has limitations even UBot. So test, test, and test.

We are here if you need us.

Buddy

If you are still on the fence with this then just remember that there is a 30-day money back guarantee.

Also, the spin syntax inside UBot is {||||} so if you are doing complex spins then it would be {|{||{||||}||}|}

Finally, what gogetta says is true BUT don't go hog wild on the complexity or depth of the spinning text. My advice is Test, Test, and Test some more to ensure it is working for you.

You sound like you have been around the block a few times like me so you know that all software has limitations even UBot. So test, test, and test.

We are here if you need us.

Buddy

Thanks for your help guys.

Ps - I use ultra spinnable articles which are quite complex. I will give it a go and see how I get on :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your help guys.

Ps - I use ultra spinnable articles which are quite complex. I will give it a go and see how I get on :-)

Hi,

I have bought ubot now. Can anyone help me with how to produce a flat spin from a multi-level spun article please or point me in the right direction?

Cheers

If you mean by flat spin like this

multi-level spun

{{This is|This really is} {my|my personal|my own} article.|This {is|is actually|is definitely} {my|my personal|my own|our|your|my very own} {sentence|phrase|word}.}

Flat Spin

{This is my personal article.|This is actually our phrase.}

I think its not possible in ubot at the moment.

Yes, I think your question was misunderstood. There is no option to generate a flat spin from a file containing nested spins.

You can do this but you would need to write a regular expression in javascript to accomplish this functionality.

Hi,

I want to paste a nested spum article into ubot and for it then to be able to submit a flattened version to article submission sites.

So the title would go from:-

{{Authority Sites Versus Mini Sites - The Debate Continues|Are Authority Sites Better Than Mini Sites?|Understanding the Debate Over Authority Sites versus Mini Sites|Mini Sites or Authority Sites - What Option Should You Choose?|Which is Better - Mini Sites or Authority Sites?}|{Should You Build Authority Sites or Mini Sites?|Is it Preferable to Create Mini Sites or Authority Sites?|A Comparison Between Authority Sites and Mini Sites|How to Choose Between Building Mini Sites or Authority Sites|Authority Sites or Mini Sites - Which Should You Focus on?}|{The Choice Between Authority Sites or Mini Sites|Mini Sites vs. Authority Sites - Which is Better?|Comparing Authority Sites and Mini Sites|Authority Sites or Mini Sites- Which Way Should You Go?|Mini Sites and Authority Sites- Choosing the Right Model For You}|{The Pros And Cons of Authority Sites And Minisites|Which Is A Better Choice - Authority Sites or Minisites?|Which Is More Profitable - A Minisite or Authority Site?|Advantages and Disadvantages of Authority Sites and Minisites|The Pluses and Minuses of Authority Sites and Minisites}|{Authority Sites or Mini Sites - Which Is Best?|Which Are Better - Authority Sites or Mini Sites?|Are Authority Sites Better than Mini Sites?|Do Authority Sites Convert Better than Mini Sites?|Are Mini Sites Superior to Authority Sites?}}

To

{Authority Sites Versus Mini Sites - The Debate Continues|A Comparison Between Authority Sites and Mini Sites|Authority Sites or Mini Sites- Which Way Should You Go?|Advantages and Disadvantages of Authority Sites and Minisites|Do Authority Sites Convert Better than Mini Sites?}

This is because a lot of sites dont support nested spins.

It would basically remove the spins within spins.

Cheers

Rob

IMHO.

You will have to build in the smarts to accomplish what you need. As I see it you will probably have to have some way to control your delimiters. That will be the tricky part as well as navigating through the text.

I think the best way to approach it is to write a routine in javascript and call it as needed.

Use Ubot for site interaction automation and javascript for any complex data manipulation.

Do you think its not an easy task?

Cheers

I think the best way to approach it is to write a routine in javascript and call it as needed.

Use Ubot for site interaction automation and javascript for any complex data manipulation.

Ok thanks, does anyone here think they can write something like this? If not I will go on one of the outsource sites.

Any ideas how much I should have to pay to get this written?

Cheers

Rob