UBot Underground

Clicking the "HTML" tab in wordpress

This is driving me nuts, I am simply trying to click the tab in wordpress that switches the view to HTML. Every which way i try it clicks it and then goes to the dashboard.

Anyone know why?

I do:

RUN JAVASCRIPT

switchEditors.go('content', 'html');

• Like 1

Another option I Discovered.

To turn the Visual Editor back on go to Users (in the left column when you are logged into your blog), click on Your Profile, look for Personal Options and uncheck the box that says Disable the visual editor when writing.

Another option I Discovered.

To turn the Visual Editor back on go to Users (in the left column when you are logged into your blog), click on Your Profile, look for Personal Options and uncheck the box that says Disable the visual editor when writing.

I don't do dashboards as I'm dealing in the 100s :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

On a similar theme I am having trouble getting my bot to click the Publish button :

<p class="submit">

<input name="save" id="save-post" value="Save" tabindex="4" class="button button-highlighted" type="submit">

<input name="publish" class="button" id="publish" tabindex="5" accesskey="p" value="Publish" type="submit">

<br class="clear">

<span id="autosave"></span>

<span id="wp-word-count">Word count: <span id="word-count">0</span></span>

</p>

Any ideas what I am doing wrong. At present I've tried all the obvious ways like Click Button etc

I too got tired of this issue so I took the easy way out. If the sites are yours then just create a secondary userid and make the default editor NOT the visual editor. This works like a champ for me.

Buddy