UBot Underground

Livejournal issue

Hey all,

I'm currently trying to automate livejournal.com and I'm getting stuck with the google capcha. If I chose to select the captcha image without force, I'm getting the bottom of the captcha box - not the captcha. If I choose to use force, the captcha is getting obscured by the livejournal header graphic.

Any ideas how to get around this one?

Frank

Was experimenting, and If I do a run node, on the choose attributes and then decode captcha, all works good, but when running in program. Doesn't. I'll attached two snaps to illustrate.

post-504-12871754043954_thumb.jpg

So I think that I have a legitimate bug here.

post-504-1287175424496_thumb.jpg

Hi Frank,

Select Captcha by attribute by href, and then try to decode captcha with no brute force.

It works for me have a look:

http://i55.tinypic.com/1zgxijo.png

I think it is important to point to the href to capture the image better, work every time for me.

Praney

Exactly what I did. I found that it works some time and sometime it doesn't. The only work around is to pull the captcha when you first hit the page and then pull it again. If it doesn't work the first time it always doesn on the second..

I eventually did find a way around it. Thanks for the href hint though. I eventually discovered that if I do a 'decode chosen captcha' in a thread, then do a close all message yes wait a few seconds and then turn off close all dialogs and then do the decode chosen captcha again, life it works every time.

Phew.

Frank