UBot Underground

no time for botbuilding help!

Ah...so YOU'RE the guy who keeps buying all those "Get rich quick by making money on the Internet" ebooks. (Then never actually does anything with them) :-)

[You're busting our balls right? You've got 323 posts to your name and have a :-) in there.]

Ah...so YOU'RE the guy who keeps buying all those "Get rich quick by making money on the Internet" ebooks. (Then never actually does anything with them) :-)

[You're busting our balls right? You've got 323 posts to your name and have a :-) in there.]

Managed a little me and ubot time...this tool is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!

Poor old Facebook.

:rolleyes:

If you felt like throwing me (us) a bone re: Facebook, please do. What chaya been up to? I haven't cracked the Facebook nut yet with automation. Not sure what I should be doing on there to make money. (other than collecting fans and spamming them to death)

Facebook! Did I hear Facebook?

Well, let me ask this question. Do you play Farmville?

If so, become my friend http://www.facebook.com/PowerFarmer

Then click on the site in my information. That site is giving away a FREE bot that helps the farmer that gets A LOT of gifts from their neighbors. It saves me a heck of a lot of time because I get about 100+ gifts a day so clicking on all of those Request consumes a good bit of time.

I have another bot that digs much much deeper to accumulate even more stuff no body is willing to pay $7 for it. LOL

HOWEVER, I am told I would make my money if I hit the FB advertising section. The problem is that I need money. LOL

re: Farmville

Nope. Never played it. In fact, anyone who sends me f**king updates about their Farmville game on my wall will get an extremely snarky comment back. I don't send out updates about my latest Plants vs Zombies achievements.

I hope there's more to Facebook marketing than that. :-)