UBot Underground

WP-MU account Creator

yes i want to make my bot to work in lots of URL list with chaptcha solve, but I just cant get it right

here is my awfull work

so what problems are you encountering exactly?

so what problems are you encountering exactly?

here is my problem,

1. I want to make one username and email for all the acct, and it will be placed on form with "run Sub" command but it fail.

2. I want to make chapcha pop up on every site that need it chaptcha, but it fail.

3. I want to scrape password for all of the account that I made, but it fail.

Can you help me....lots of fail in my work

how are you decoding the captcha? you need to choose the captcha image and choose a captcha command for it, like decode chosen captcha or something like that.

so what's happening with the choose by attribute right before the fill field with the captcha?

here is my problem,

1. I want to make one username and email for all the acct, and it will be placed on form with "run Sub" command but it fail.

2. I want to make chapcha pop up on every site that need it chaptcha, but it fail.

3. I want to scrape password for all of the account that I made, but it fail.

Can you help me....lots of fail in my work

Hi mate I can help PM me..

Praney

Wow. That's a crappy list. THIS is more like a list:

2500 WPMU blogs.txt

I've already started on this one. Background info: WPMU (Word Press Multi-User) blogs are created by individuals who want to allow others to create their own blog on their website. A lot of universities have this set up for their students. Typically you have to have an .edu account to join. Anyone else who is doing this is just asking to have their creation spammed to death. (unless your paying attention) One way to prevent this is to use a captcha AND a math problem for the sign up process. No easy Ubot fix there.

First off, many on the above fail during the sign up process, they never send a confirmation email. Those need to be filtered out. Then you've got to create a pile for the ones that have a math problem captcha. It usually means the "webmaster" gives a crap about their creation and is trying to prevent spam accounts.

I've already created a WP auto poster that uploads a folder of pre-spun data to a WP blog. That part's done. Once you sort everything, it's just a basic captcha/math problem solve AND confirming the email. There's tutorials for doing that around.