UBot Underground

If/Then/Don't

I know you can make things happen as a result of conditions, but is it possible in uBot to make things NOT happen? Like:

If --->#problem = True

Then--->DON'T run sub

Just so you understand why I am asking this, I already know how to run the sub if something is true. That's not the problem. The problem is there are many run sub nodes within a sub due to the numerous conditions that can occur during execution.

So sub "A" does its thing, but at some point sub "A" automatically launches sub "B" (for example, If--->$search page (success) Then--> run sub "B")

So programmatically is it possible to skip sub "B"

I have a 50 site bot and historically a few sites cause problems periodically, so the thought of adding a UI check box (or list box) for those sites crossed my mind.

Any thoughts on this?

PS I am not open to removing these sites because they are good sites and serve a great purpose, it's just that occasionally when they get quirky they stop the bot completely. It's not often, but since the bot can't resume from where it left off it is annoying to those that experience it.

Thanks.

John

I would like to see that future to I've solved that with UI check box but click in my case 80 check box is waste of time in a side note I would like to see a future for checking all check boxes. No help from me JohnB just support :) .

this could be a simple fix winautomation has a great label and goto commands you should check this out john in your copy if this could be implermented in ubot would fix the problem you are having

Pftg4

Yeah I saw that, and you're right, it would be a great addition. Even if it were just a "double arrow" that progressed the bot to the next command (or better yet, the next sub) I would be happy!

if I understand the problem correctly, then you could get the desired behabior by adding more qualifiers. for instance, you could use the both qualifier, and inside it you could put $searchpage and $evaluate $url = google or whatever. you can make the if statements really specific this way so that it behaves exactly how you want.