UBot Underground

Creating Free Email account part 2

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4691-creating-email-accounts-the-easy-way/

Does anyone have a solution for my goal here.

JohnB and Gogetta offered a couple of really good sites.

I have a REALLY good domain name (mailcrap.com) for this kind of setup HOWEVER where can I get a script to do what they are doing? So before I renew the domain name I want to have a better plan for it.

Here is my idea.

I want to make it so that it is completely free with NO restrictions.

The way I would monetize it would be to make it a Annual membership whereby I would have some bots that would automatically click the Activation Emails.

I like the model that some proxy services have where it is an annual membership.

Any suggestions or ideas?

I'd actually like to offer up a different solution (funny how something lands in your lap when you are trying to think it out, lol).

I suggest that we pool our resources. I'm currently building a bot that will log into cpanel and setup a 10MB password using the 'create account' setup in ubot. It's superfast and just works.

Here's my suggestion. I need to find 20 or so email sounding domains, such as the one I run, mycollegemail.com, and will use them to setup emails for web 2.0 properties and bookmarking.

Now, if there are a few of you out there who would offer up access to their email cpanels, we could all share the resources and create zippo footprint for signing up on social networks and such.

But this really only will work if there are at least 10-20 who are interested or have a total of at least 10 domains (not .infos please), on different hosting packages to give IP diversity.

PM me if you are interested.

Frank