UBot Underground

Is anyone having this issue with WP?

It's as if the WordPress people have lost their mind.

Why am I having to add HTML to my posts to get proper formatting?

I just want to type in or paste in mt new posts and move forward. But for some strange reason WP removes the formatting and squeezes in the sentences.

It's as if they like ugly.

No, this is not a browser thing because I have used all of the major ones to see if it was that; Firefox, IE and Chrome. They all do it. I have even tried different computer...as in 10 VERY different ones.

So for now, i have to login and switch to HTML mode and add

between paragraphs. Not even

works.

Oh! Before I forget. I have removed WP and re-installed it and it still persists. I have upgraded to the most current version and it still persists.

(no it's not a virus - been there and checked that)

Any ideas?

Works good for me..and I use at least 3 different versions of WP including the latest... as matter of fact I just finished my own personal flavor of auto wp posting...and it works great... just having a little problem with selecting the Category automatically...

What are they saying in the WP forum..

Have you tried remote posting from xmlrpc and even email posting to see if the same problem exists.

Is it one server or do you use more than one?

I would have thought the WP forum would have offered some suggestions..

Like..

Have someone do some comments... does that screw up..

Have a friend go in and do some posts does that screw up...

It ain't wordpress... can you imagine how many millons would be ripping the WP heads off in the forum if it was a wp problem....

Just keep trying different things... you will solve it...

Try a earlier version... keep working.

Yeah that's what REALLY bugs me. It's not on all of my sites. Just three of my more dominate sites. A fourth is brand spanking new.

As far as my servers, I have 15 different ones so I have plenty to test with.

I will keep trying.

Yea, have to agree with you BotBuddy. Wordpress in version 3 is also getting bloated. I had to manually reset the settings on wp-cron.php as it is getting bloated. Damn.

Also automating wordpress is a severe pain in the a** with any tools, including ubot. Not ubot's fault, but why couldn't they create a simpler interface for automation or present clear hooks that we could use to automate all the tasks.

Well, I guess lipstick is more important then personality. <_<

Frank