UBot Underground

Having Problem with facebook account creation Captcha!!

Hey there, :)

Been trying to solve the Facebook account creation catpcha..

I m using decaptcher[dot]com service.

Tried without brute force didn't work, then tried with brute force...

What exactly is happening is takes up the captcha image and the machine just waits for response for the captcha to solved, and after that it types the resolved captcha in the captcha field, and it just goes and submits the form...

then I don't get any error but It asks for captcha again.

this doesn't happen if I do it manually it works.

Any suggestions..

Thanks,

Praney

http://hotfile.com/dl/54671036/264f2ad/facebook.ubot.html

Edited by PraneyBehl

Hey Pftg4,

Yes I am sure it is returning the right captcha, I have checked it again and again, with decaptcher service is pretty reliable for recaptcha solving as they are quite clear to read..

I just put a delay of 4 secs. after the resolve and before it submits it to make sure its solving the captcha properly.

Apart from that if the captcha is incorrect then it gives an error message but in this case it is not even working with manually decoding captcha.

I have put my script please review it.

Cant attach it here so just added a link to it..

http://hotfile.com/dl/54671036/264f2ad/facebook.ubot.html

Cheers!

Thanks for your time..

Praney

wow tryed everything nothing works but works if you try manualy in broswer dam not sure what to suggest right click on the capthca responces and select outer html and you get this not sure if it means something

<INPUT id=captcha_response name=captcha_response autocomplete="off"> autocomplete off maybe that is something not sure

sorry can't help you further

Pftg4

If I remember correctly it’s the click submit button that’s the problem, try sending a new line

choose the window by attribute, send keys chosen {1}, $new line :)

And if that doesn't work, try compiling the bot so that the javascript hooks get released. Facebook is usually quite bitchy about that.

Hey alcr,

Thanks your your time mate, I figured that out yesterday did a bit of google and did the tweak and it worked.

Cheers!

Praney

Ah great! :) Happy botting Praneybehl!

Thanks chief!!

Just if you might happen to know on how to create gmail accounts without phone/sms verification..

Is there a way around it..?

Cheers!!

Praney :)

Well it's rather nasty to fix. Some countries will always need it, using numbers in the secret question will also mess it up. Too weird information in general will probably set it off.

I haven't played around with it too much since it's just a mess all over for me :)