UBot Underground

Ubot Coder to make Super Pages Scraper

I need a bot to scrape the information of listings for example will go to to this link

http://yellowpages.superpages.com/listings.jsp?C=hobby+shop&STYPE=S&EG=2&F=1&CP=Shopping^Hobbies+%26+Crafts^Hobby+%26+Model+Stores^&RC=1&CTS=Hobby+%26+Model+Stores&MCBP=true

then collect all information... for example. Company Name, Email, Address, Phone Number, Website

Then make it a csv

Anyone Up for this? modified bots allowed.

Also looking for a SEO bo*t where it goes to g*oG*le and searches a keyword then clicks on a specified one to raise the ranking of that site...

Anyone?

I need a bot to scrape the information of listings for example will go to to this link

http://yellowpages.superpages.com/listings.jsp?C=hobby+shop&STYPE=S&EG=2&F=1&CP=Shopping^Hobbies+%26+Crafts^Hobby+%26+Model+Stores^&RC=1&CTS=Hobby+%26+Model+Stores&MCBP=true

then collect all information... for example. Company Name, Email, Address, Phone Number, Website

Then make it a csv

Anyone Up for this? modified bots allowed.

Also looking for a SEO bo*t where it goes to g*oG*le and searches a keyword then clicks on a specified one to raise the ranking of that site...

Anyone?

Hmm im not sure how clicking a link in the serps will boost a websites ranking - unless of course im missing something here -

My honest opinion regarding this is as follows

you will get a much higher bounce rate by doing this with a bot - its not going to go in your favour

the only boost i can see will be in personalized search results for yourself only

Again unless im missing something here I can not see a website increasing in SERPS due to it being clicked on - I would suggest you focus on both onsite and offsite optimisation techniques

maybe you could explain

thanks

I believe what stitchez might be referring to is the Alexa ranking. This would not be a hard job for me if the Proxy function worked on my system. Scraping a bunch of proxies and the doing what he said would work PROVIDED you had the Alexa toolbar installed and then you would have to have away for UBot to kill the Firefox browser (yes, the toolbar needs to be run from Firefox).

Buddy

I believe what stitchez might be referring to is the Alexa ranking. This would not be a hard job for me if the Proxy function worked on my system. Scraping a bunch of proxies and the doing what he said would work PROVIDED you had the Alexa toolbar installed and then you would have to have away for UBot to kill the Firefox browser (yes, the toolbar needs to be run from Firefox).

Buddy

Ahh ok I understand - Yes the alexa rank is very unreliable it only gets stats from browsers which have the tool installed - So is there a way to actually have the bot using mozilla? I guess you would need to use some sort of shell command or someting to fire it up right?

cheers