UBot Underground

Google Adwords Scraper?

Hey Guys,

I just picked up ubot Friday. So far I'm just trying to learn the basis's of how it all works. But I did buy ubot with a purpose, and that is to make a google adwords scraper.

I'm looking to scrape just google adwords website under whatever keyword I choose. So if I search for dog carrier I want to be able to pull up just the websites that are paying for ad's not the natural listings.

Can anybody give me a push in the right direction?

Certainly, you need to create a bot to use the old adwords interface. Also, Seth made a video on exactly this thing. I learnt a lot from it. You'll just have to search around for it.

Frank

Ok, this was created in UBot 3.154, so I don't know what it will look like, or if it will compile in 3.3.x, but hopefully it opens in the studio and you can run it and see what is going on.

Basically, give it a kw, it will do a search at Google, remove all of the search results (which also have those green urls between CITE tags) and then scrape the remaining CITE tags into a file, which will be saved in your My Documents/Documents folder, named [kw-name].txt

It might not be super robust, I ripped it up in 20 minutes as an example.

Note, if you use the same search term repeatedly to test with, Google may hide the Sponsored Links (Adwords) which appear ABOVE the search results. It seems Google only likes to show those on the first search, not on subsequent searches.

This should get you started. You will have to learn how to loop, decide if you want to load a second page if you want more adwords listings (assuming there are more) etc.

I can't guarantee I have time to support it, so consider this your big push. The rest is up to you.

adwords-demo.ubot

if the bot above doesnt do the trick for you I can upload mine, but it returns with the whole ad and the website and only for the first page. It also goes to keywordspy.com and finds out the number of advertisers for a specific keyword.

• 1 month later...

i ask very quality coder to make for me software like that - (not bot) that i give her list of 5000 keywords in txt file- then i give her my user and paswords of google adwords

then the software go to interface of google adwords and give every 100 kywords to the placement tool of google adword.

then the software collect 50 zipz files of sites that have adsense - then make 1 csv of all 50 zips sites.

then i can have 20000 sites to promote with goole adwords content network.

it cost to me a not little money.

i can sell you this software - for personal use.

it work in all languages.

PM sent. Please check.

Regards,

Praney

i ask very quality coder to make for me software like that - (not bot) that i give her list of 5000 keywords in txt file- then i give her my user and paswords of google adwords

then the software go to interface of google adwords and give every 100 kywords to the placement tool of google adword.

then the software collect 50 zipz files of sites that have adsense - then make 1 csv of all 50 zips sites.

then i can have 20000 sites to promote with goole adwords content network.

it cost to me a not little money.

i can sell you this software - for personal use.

it work in all languages.