UBot Underground

Save entire list to txt file

I am creating multiple yahoo accounts in a row and saving each email address to a list on the fly. At the end of the account creations, I am trying to save the entire list to a text file. However, the text file only has the last email created. I'm not sure how to do this so if someone can provide some help, I would really appreciate it :)

Hi there.

Basically there are lots of things that could be happening.

Was going to write a reply, but like Alcr, it's easier if you just use something like Jing and attach a graphic of the script.

It sounds like you could be clearing the list everytime the script is running, or not saving off the list when the WHOLE process has complete but rather after each email address is registered.

Add all the emails to a list one by one and then save off the list once. Otherwise it will delete the last object.

Hi there.

Basically there are lots of things that could be happening.

Was going to write a reply, but like Alcr, it's easier if you just use something like Jing and attach a graphic of the script.

It sounds like you could be clearing the list everytime the script is running, or not saving off the list when the WHOLE process has complete but rather after each email address is registered.

Add all the emails to a list one by one and then save off the list once. Otherwise it will delete the last object.

I think maybe you have mistakenly cleared the list inside the loop. This should do the trick, just add in all the other necessary nodes, commands and change the variables you want to save.

http://content.screencast.com/users/erickz/folders/Jing/media/2dcd6c49-b8f4-4d36-843e-601046fedb1b/2010-06-10_1458.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/erickz/folders/Jing/media/abc5343a-6cc0-4e46-b0ac-f814d964487c/2010-06-10_1459.png

• Like 1