UBot Underground

Hi I just closed ubot. 

Opened it back up and now it just loads up the loading screen and then closes .

Someone else I spoke to having the same issue. What is going on? When will it be fixed? is this still supported?

Yeah unfortunately a decade later they still don't have proper support or communication channels. Lame. Last time this happened I waited 2 weeks for it to work again. 

I get that things go wrong with servers and websites. I just don't understand why they don't post on there website how long its going to take to fix.  Just keep us updated.

PS I just tried contacting them on FB messager

Edited by myubo
1 hour ago, myubo said:

I get that things go wrong with servers and websites. I just don't understand why they don't post on there website how long its going to take to fix.  Just keep us updated.

PS I just tried contacting them on FB messager

any feedback from them?

They dont even use their own product so they wont know when its down. Im telling you we will be lucky to get it back within 2 weeks. 
I was supposed to run something for a client yesterday. This just costed me $500 in losses. sucks

I keep an open uBot in a virtual machine snapshot just in case this happens...

Still a big inconvenience when this happens though because my backup is on an external drive I now have to load up.

PS I even submitted a ticket on there site, I will post back if I hear anything there or on FB.

Edited by myubo

I contacted them everywhere. Here. Ticket. Skype. I don't think anyone has access to them directly to get any sort of support. I have a support ticket from 3 months ago unanswered.

Hello guys, I can confirm that the license server of UBot Studio is down. I notified the team. I think it gets resolved asap.

Perhaps there was a hiccup with the scheduled reboot on Monday.

Thanks for the update. IS there any sort of eta? Also can you please tell Seth or whoever owns this now... they they really need a more open channel for updates and communications when these things happen? A lot of us depend on ubot for our everyday jobs and it effects our work. I lost a client that was going to pay me $500. He wanted to know when I could resume and I couldn't give him an answer so he asked for a refund. We NEED better communication. It's crazy to me that it's been 10 years and still to this day the support is almost non existent and there is no direct line of communication with whoever runs this now 

Sorry to hear that. I am only a plugin developer but I have notified the manager of UBot. And I will also point out your feedback.

That's all I could do for now. UBot is not owned by me. It's Seth Turin's company.

Why wouldn't they make the software run license free when the server is down?  Makes no sense to make it opposite and screw over hundreds if not thousands of customers for their blunder

Edited by myubo

Seth doesn't give a fuck. I should have known by the lack of support he still runs this ship. In my 20 years in this market, he is by far the worst business owner I've ever come across. He just gives no fucks really. And it'll never change. 

I'd bet this doesn't even get fixed today....

And I honestly hate to say all that because ubot could be really great but.. man oh man does their support suck. Almost non existent. Like what is so hard about having a Facebook or Twitter giving us updates? Sorry guys license sever went down. Please give us 2 days to restore. Instead it's silence and unknowns. Still not working for me. Not sure what's so hard about restarting a server. I still doubt we get it working this week since last time took them over 2 weeks. 

Oh I agree, just an update somewhere so that we at least know that they are aware of the issue.  Right now we don't even know if they know that its down lol

I too am waiting on this getting resolved.

That being said, I think that saying negative things about Seth is not the right thing to do. 

You never know someones personal circumstances and what is occurring in their life right now.

I am sure it will get sorted soon.