UBot Underground

Proxies - Do they really work in ubot? --- PLS HELP!

Proxies, do they really work???

Based on my script as on this thread: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3225-same-username-same-password-success-in-browser-error-in-ubot/, and all my issues and queries mentioned, I tried out registering a few accounts on a few sites through public proxies. I registered the accounts using 2 profile, each time using different public proxies, and everytime at the end of the process, I will navigate to ip-adress manually inside ubot, and the ip adress shown will be the same IPs as per on my proxy list.

Then, the strange thing happens, one webmaster of a site wrote to me requesting some information before the account approval (sometimes there are admin moderation on some sites, which we all know). But the thing here is he is able t associated both profiles to my present IP address (which is in Singapore!) and requesting further information on both profiles before approving the accounts. So my BIG question here is: why is the webmaster able to track my IP (which is in Singapore) when I am already using the proxy change command in ubot to navigate and register accounts in ubot? Does the proxy function still works and if so, what is wrong with my script? These proxies issue are driving me nuts... If proxies can't work, this is really hindering a lot of things that ubot can do, which I believe a lot of ubot users need proxy use too.

PLS HELP!

I just tried your proxies which you sent me and they work completely fine. I would advice you to reinstall both IE and .NET.

And most public proxies are transparent or semi transparent (and you have cookies and flashcookies which also can show you identity if you don't clean them out)

Take a look here and look at all the different variations of proxyservers :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server#Transparent_and_non-transparent_proxy_server

I just tried your proxies which you sent me and they work completely fine. I would advice you to reinstall both IE and .NET.

And most public proxies are transparent or semi transparent (and you have cookies and flashcookies which also can show you identity if you don't clean them out)

Take a look here and look at all the different variations of proxyservers :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server#Transparent_and_non-transparent_proxy_server

Opps.. Thanks alcr.. I'll try to reinstall both IE and .NET.. No wonder I am having all these funny issues.. I hate my PC..

So how would you suggest clearing and cleaning out these cookies? By the shell command or the cc cleaner method? But I am not so sure how to use the cc cleaner methods..

Opps.. Thanks alcr.. I'll try to reinstall both IE and .NET.. No wonder I am having all these funny issues.. I hate my PC..

So how would you suggest clearing and cleaning out these cookies? By the shell command or the cc cleaner method? But I am not so sure how to use the cc cleaner methods..

Ok.. I GIVE UP..

I uninstalled both IE8 and all the necessary .NET found in my system, removed them all and nothing found on my remove/add control panel. Then I installed the latest IE8 and .NET 3.5 plus the 3.5 SP1 from microsoft website. Clean up my PC with ccleaner. Then I tried this again and the same errors again. When using proxies, ubot seems to click on all the funny ads and onsubmit stuff on the site (maybe due to javascripts which I don't know). And the same error on my other script which is the issue with the site disallowing me to login here http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3302-website-cant-login-in-compiled-mode-is-it-some-javascript-issue/page__pid__11313__st__0entry11313

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled IE8 and .NET but the same errors still occurs. I need an answer to all these funny issues and erros I am facing before I can start to work on scripts or bots as it seems to me that you keep saying the script work fine on your side, but it doesn't work on my side. ??? Is it some issues with IE settings (but I have already reinstalled and all is default settings or do I need to set additional settings). OR is i my ubot version, I am using version 3.154.. I am totally lost here.. Please tell me what to do now..

See the videos here:

When using private proxy to navigate sites: http://www.screencast.com/users/erickz/folders/Jing/media/d9fcfbb2-542c-4d27-bd64-579cc464e869

Without proxies: http://www.screencast.com/users/erickz/folders/Jing/media/7486174e-65cb-49bc-8587-8a6744af2643

Hi,

Exactly the same thing is happening to me.. I bought private proxies and when I used the proxies, random (popup/new ie browser / ads / sometimes blank page like about:blank) is popping out outside ubot... and sometimes the url that I'm supposed to be navigating in the internal browser of the ubot is changed to some ads or blank page (but when i click it and choose atribute it has something on it (IFRAME blah blah blah)

I thought I was infected by spyware, so I run my bot and made a new bot that use proxy on my desktop.. same thing happen... so perhaps my desktop is infected too, so i install a fresh copy of winxp on my laptop and make a bot that use proxy,... same problem happens...

I tried installing internet explorer 8 and same thing happens... uninstalled the ie8 and used ie7... same problem

tested on windows vista and xp.. same problem..

NOTE: Bot is running fine with out using proxy.. If I put the proxy manually on my IE, no pop up or ad is coming out.

i have the same exact problem....that's what my POP UP problem thread all about.

this problem does not appear if u use the proxy on IE manually, it exist only when you use the private proxy/proxies on the Ubot.

hi, are your proxies from packetflip too?

nope, i am using proxybonanza

It couldnt be the proxy then... anyways, I just installed windows 7 and still with the same problem...

So far, I used winxp, vista, and win7 and it does not solved the problem...

Is there anyone there who successfully used private proxies and does not have issues like this???

the strange thing about this is if you use public proxy, it runs ok and there are no problem at all. I think I waste a hundred bucks for my private proxy If I can't run it through ubot.

When will be the ubot 3.3 going to be released?... hope it does not have the same problem.

It couldnt be the proxy then... anyways, I just installed windows 7 and still with the same problem...

So far, I used winxp, vista, and win7 and it does not solved the problem...

Is there anyone there who successfully used private proxies and does not have issues like this???

the strange thing about this is if you use public proxy, it runs ok and there are no problem at all. I think I waste a hundred bucks for my private proxy If I can't run it through ubot.

When will be the ubot 3.3 going to be released?... hope it does not have the same problem.

I believe it's not the proxy issue, as the proxies work fine in both IE and firefox outside ubot. So we need a solution or method to fix these issues as it seems that I am not the only one facing this. I though it is mine PC problem so I give up on this proxy function in ubot, it just doesn't work and is the main reason giving me tons of headaches. So when I need to use proxy, I just had to use external proxy changer like proxifier instead of using the internal proxy changer in ubot. And when I use external proxy changer, there is no problem at al, without any error. So the reason got to be some issues or compatility issue with proxies inside ubot or the proxy changer issue inside ubot. Hope this gets fixed in the new version... Thanks..

Just want you guys to check this thread out:

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3346-workaround-for-all-private-proxypop-upflash-problems/

Can you provide any info about what type of proxies it is ? What type of servers etc?

I am using proxybonanza proxies too, which are the ones sent to you earlier.. I'm not gonna be using proxies inside ubot as far as this current version, using external proxy changer save me all the problems and so I will be hoping that the new version will at least teach us or help us solve this issue. I am not a technie person, and I definitely need a simple solution to at least make the bot function the same both in compiled mode and in studio mode..

I am using proxybonanza proxies too, which are the ones sent to you earlier.. I'm not gonna be using proxies inside ubot as far as this current version, using external proxy changer save me all the problems and so I will be hoping that the new version will at least teach us or help us solve this issue. I am not a technie person, and I definitely need a simple solution to at least make the bot function the same both in compiled mode and in studio mode..

So does ubot 3.3 solve this private proxy problem for you? I tried using private proxy in ubot3.3, and it doesn't solve the problem. the ads still popping up. *sigh*

I'll try to to test this with different OS later.

So does ubot 3.3 solve this private proxy problem for you? I tried using private proxy in ubot3.3, and it doesn't solve the problem. the ads still popping up. *sigh*

I'll try to to test this with different OS later.

Nope.. There are still instances of the same errors that I faced in previous version. I just use external proxy when I am using ubot (either in studio mode or compiled mode). It works faster, and there are no errors. At the moment, I am not implenmenting the proxy changer in ubot, in case it gives me more headaches.. lol..

Just use external softwares, like proxy firewall or proxifier, to save you all the troubles. It works the same way, the bot still pass through proxies.

I can't get it to work with proxy authentication too (login and password). When I try to navigate to alexa.com website i got popup window only with google adsense banner in it + some radom banner in ubot window. Works fine with the same proxies but with authentication disabled.

The only problem with that is that you are unable to choose exactly when you want to change a proxy.

For example, if you have an account creation bot, you may need to change proxies at a specific point to avoid linking the accounts in any way.

Yup, Exactly, I'm using proxy firewall and you can only specify how many seconds/minutes before the proxy change. And Yes, I'm trying to create accounts and with the random delays and other factors like slow internet/computer, We can't really guess the exact time the bot will finish a single account.

• 4 weeks later...

i'm also having no luck with private proxies. Go figure. It's the last step of my bot and now i can't even use my bot until this gets sorted out.

Here is everything i've done so far:

1) tested proxies in IE8 - work fine

2) ran everything in subwindow - doesn't work

3) compiled - doesn't work

Symptoms:

- Getting blank page, simply a white page

Proxy provider is Packetflip (one of the more popular ones from what i understand). Can we please get some sort of resolve on this? Everything i'm doing is now halted b/c of this.

Alcr, i sent you my proxy credentials with a bot if you could please look them over and help us understand this?

thanx

• 5 months later...

Same deal here. I've been using proxy bonanza and I thought it was just me using them wrong. Setting IE internally to the proxy works - but a pain in the ass. I guess I'll take a whack at using proxifier.

Kenan Thompson (SNL): What's up with that? What's up with that?

As mentioned in this post: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4374-were-looking-for-private-proxy-companies/page__p__17740__fromsearch__1entry17740

If you do want to use private proxies, we only recommend anonymousproxies.net which only uses IP authentication. We cannot stand by any other company for private proxies until we find a way to fix the issue with non IP authenticated private proxies.