UBot Underground

Save in multiple sheets in a CSV file.

please if some one could tell a way

How could i save data in multiple sheets in CSV file?

actually I am scraping data in which for an artist we have different album/songs...

so i want to make a file for each artist with multiple sheets where in on each sheet, different album songs will be stored...

in order to do that what could i do? i dont have much knowledge of excel...

or can we do something from the UBOT - side...??

please if some one could tell a way

How could i save data in multiple sheets in CSV file?

actually I am scraping data in which for an artist we have different album/songs...

so i want to make a file for each artist with multiple sheets where in on each sheet, different album songs will be stored...

in order to do that what could i do? i dont have much knowledge of excel...

or can we do something from the UBOT - side...??

Hmm.. I think we can only save to 1 sheet of a csv file, you can't save different lists into different sheets in 1 csv file. If you have multiple lists, you may need to save to multiple csv files or text files. May need the more experienced guys here to confirm on this...

Hmm.. I think we can only save to 1 sheet of a csv file, you can't save different lists into different sheets in 1 csv file. If you have multiple lists, you may need to save to multiple csv files or text files. May need the more experienced guys here to confirm on this...

thanks Eric for your reply here...

but if we cant do thing like this my Bots resultant data would be quite unsorted, and would be useless for me indeed...

I don't know what to try... :unsure:

Yes that is the only way left to keep the separation, but doing this, would create huge number of file.... :(

.csv files are not typically multi worksheet - that is just a interface illusion created by Open Office or MS Excel

.csv's are not workbooks.