UBot Underground

Is anyone else having problems with captcha services?

i posted this earlier but i wasnt able to get the issue resolved so i am asking if anyone else is having a problem with decaptcher or ITT?...if u are using another service with success i would appreciate a point in the right direction as well as the method ur using to get it to read the captcha (sending it to a web form in a sub) or whatever...thanx in advance.

Nor decaptcher or ITT got web form, what I tried to say in the other thread was that you could just use any other captcha services out there - which uses web forms :)

ok...but i want to know if its a ubot problem or a service problem...if its a service problem then i can build variables to go to other services if these are failing...if its a ubot problem...then i would put in a request to have it remedied...i mean what is the point of automation if ur having to stop doing what ur doing to intervene manually?

I've more or less given up on Decaptcher. Beatcaptchas is just as bad.

Or I tend to run requests when the majority of the US is asleep.

Or just use the manual version.

please dont say that...i just opened an account with them in hopes of a solution...so far they have solved the 3 tests that i have sent...but now im having a problem with the captcha window opening up in a sub...UgggHHHH!!! BOTTING IS A PAIN IN THE @$$

i am asking around and everyone seems to be saying decaptcher is working with their scripts...in fact i have had a few people say that its been running smoother than ever this past week (which ironically is when i started having trouble <_< ...apparently that giberish i posted above is supposed to be the post http method of sending the captchas...if someone with a bit more skillz can take a look at it and tell me how to put it into ubot...i would be so appreciative.

I've more or less given up on Decaptcher. Beatcaptchas is just as bad.

Or I tend to run requests when the majority of the US is asleep.

Or just use the manual version.

My success rate on decaptcher is about 50-60% on the "easy type" captchas. You know, all upper case no crazy background, etc. The type that I would get 99.9% correct on my own. Not timeouts, just wrong answers (always gives results back like sadff, etc.).

Pretty sweet :-(

My success rate on decaptcher is about 50-60% on the "easy type" captchas. You know, all upper case no crazy background, etc. The type that I would get 99.9% correct on my own. Not timeouts, just wrong answers (always gives results back like sadff, etc.).

Pretty sweet :-(

have u used it lately...and how do u usually send ur images...maybe we can hack something together to work in ubot?

have u used it lately...and how do u usually send ur images...maybe we can hack something together to work in ubot?

Used it today (the 50-60% success ratio is for the last maybe 300 captchas today).

I send it the good old fashioned ubot way. I (1) use decaptcher chosen captcher, and then (2) then change the chosen attribute of the captcha input spot to the $captcha variable. Pretty straightforward to setup.

P.S. No subwindows or anything. The sending and receiving works fine with my setup, I think decaptcher just s*cks ;-) That being said, if you are having issues with getting the decaptcher integration working at all, I would be happy to post ubot code for the decaptcher sub from my latest bot.

Tom

Also bear in mind that if you're sending lots of requests to solve recaptcha captchas from the same IP, recaptcher adds noise to the captcha, meaning that in the end you get asked to solve captchas that are really virtually impossible to do manually!

so it's really important to use fast proxies, otherwise your script can't catch up quick enough with the webpages you're browsing and actioning.

;)

Also bear in mind that if you're sending lots of requests to solve recaptcha captchas from the same IP, recaptcher adds noise to the captcha, meaning that in the end you get asked to solve captchas that are really virtually impossible to do manually!

so it's really important to use fast proxies, otherwise your script can't catch up quick enough with the webpages you're browsing and actioning.

;)

decaptcher.com don't work at all, they are inputing all the wrong text, and there is a string of 222222222 at the end of every captcha input too. So what's the problem here? Is it their problem or the problem with ubot integrating with their service?

This is getting very disappointing as I am finding trouble getting captcha and proxies to work with ubot, whci ar the really fundamental parts needed in an automation bot. For proxies, even if I am using good working public proxies, the bot runs smoothly without any hiccups in ubot studio mode when not using proxies. Then when it is run through proxies in compiled mode, I start getting lots of issues and errors.. I really hope the new released version will fixed these issues and offer more concrete solutions on captcha and proxy functions..

decaptcher.com don't work at all, they are inputing all the wrong text, and there is a string of 222222222 at the end of every captcha input too. So what's the problem here? Is it their problem or the problem with ubot integrating with their service?

This is getting very disappointing as I am finding trouble getting captcha and proxies to work with ubot, whci ar the really fundamental parts needed in an automation bot. For proxies, even if I am using good working public proxies, the bot runs smoothly without any hiccups in ubot studio mode when not using proxies. Then when it is run through proxies in compiled mode, I start getting lots of issues and errors.. I really hope the new released version will fixed these issues and offer more concrete solutions on captcha and proxy functions..

As I said in the other thread:

Use 'change chosen attribute' instead of send keys field chosen until next update. - thats probably why the 2222 is printed.

And your errors in the compiled one might be that subwindows in compiled bots and subwindows in subs is bugged at the moment. Both should be fixed with the next update.

As I said in the other thread:

Use 'change chosen attribute' instead of send keys field chosen until next update. - thats probably why the 2222 is printed.

And your errors in the compiled one might be that subwindows in compiled bots and subwindows in subs is bugged at the moment. Both should be fixed with the next update.

Hmm ok.. I'll try the 'change chosen attribute' command. As for the proxies, I have removed all sub-windows too in my scripts. There are only subs withinn subs, but not subwindows, and I noticed a lot of tmes additional IE browsers are popped out and loaded outside ubot. I suspect it may be due to the website javascript, and ubot may have click on some "on load click" kind of codes? And thus many browsers keep popping out, this is so only in proxy mode. I am still trying and confirming on this. I'll run my whole bot in non-proxy (studio and compiled mode) and then public proxy (compiled mode) and private proxy (compiled mode) to confirm all this..