UBot Underground

Loading Values automatically

Hi there.

I have some text files that need to be loaded for my ubot to work.

Instead of having to manually find the txt file everytime I power up would it be possible for the script to load the location values automatically.

IE.

If I have a text file that contacts account information in a CSV.

And the location of that file is

/accounts/accounts.csv

where / is the same location of the ubot,

Is it possible to have those values loaded in when ubot starts up?

Thanks

What I'm about to say has only worked for my compiled bots, and only works when your .txt or .csv file is stored in the same folder (or subfolder) as your compiled .exe file.

If you're looking to have the values loaded by uBot without you having to find the file every time, you could run this command:

add to list

list from file

/accounts/accounts.csv

It literally should look just like that. When you leave out everything from the front of the "/accounts/accounts.csv" file, the compiled bot just assumes that the file it is looking for is stored in the same folder as the .exe file itself.

What I'm about to say has only worked for my compiled bots, and only works when your .txt or .csv file is stored in the same folder (or subfolder) as your compiled .exe file.

If you're looking to have the values loaded by uBot without you having to find the file every time, you could run this command:

add to list

list from file

/accounts/accounts.csv

It literally should look just like that. When you leave out everything from the front of the "/accounts/accounts.csv" file, the compiled bot just assumes that the file it is looking for is stored in the same folder as the .exe file itself.

Interesting.. I could never get this to work in a non-compiled bot.

Have you tried loading or saving dynamically created file names?

e.g. /accounts/accounts-{1}.csv

I have never been able to get this to work unfortunately. It just does not create the file at all and silently fails.