UBot Underground

[GET] Youtube Account Checker, Rater, Favorite, and Subscriber

Nice bot! And you got nice amounts of bots on your site :)

Keep it up gogetta!

Thanks alcr. Yeah I have tons. I will be releasing some real powerful bots very soon. Were just working on the licenses using php and a C# controller that will unlock the Ubot exe.

Does one have to worry about using proxies when accessing multiple accounts on a Google property?

You don't need to worry about proxies when your using the account checker, since it doesn't actually login to any of the accounts.

I have ran my bots on YT without using proxies and I have never had an account banned. But to be sure you can use Hide My Ip, thats what I use. Just make sure to click advance settings and enable Legacy Mode inside of Hide My Ip.

• Like 1

Hmmm, hidemyip doesnt work for me. When I enable legacy mode, hidemyip quits working in IE8. With legacy mode uncheked, it hides in IE8 but not in Ubot.

It works for me in IE8 & IE7, try following this guide here: http://ubotug.com/index.php?/topic/2792-how-to-use-hide-my-ip-in-ubot-studio/

Make sure to check your Ip with the ip lookup link.

• 3 weeks later...

But i have multiple accounts in YT and none of them have gotten banned, i dont clear cookies or anything at all.and within a span of like 10 minutes i am accessing around 6-7 diff ac's. how come????

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...