UBot Underground

ubot getting pagerank with javascript

Yeah, that was the only reference I could find as well. I can't get it to work though:

This script cannot be used directly for web applications, mainly because of cross domain XHR limitations.

I also can't find any PR checking sites that don't require a captcha. Im using this for serp scraping, so this needs to be automated.

Yeah, that was the only reference I could find as well. I can't get it to work though:

I also can't find any PR checking sites that don't require a captcha. Im using this for serp scraping, so this needs to be automated.

Just find the a PR script for free and install it on your server then you can just browse to your own site and get it without a captcha. Here is one for free.

Just find the a PR script for free and install it on your server then you can just browse to your own site and get it without a captcha. Here is one for free.

Thats a good way to get your server Ip blocked by google :) I've already been down that road. I was trying to use ubot because of the private proxy support.

There should be a way to do this with javascript, Im pretty sure thats how all of the firefox/chrome extensions are doing it.

Thats a good way to get your server Ip blocked by google :) I've already been down that road. I was trying to use ubot because of the private proxy support.

I use a perl PR checker at a query every 3 seconds, and I have never been blocked, and I would guess, I have probably done 2 million lookups in the last year, on two different ISP assigned IPs.

I use a perl PR checker at a query every 3 seconds, and I have never been blocked, and I would guess, I have probably done 2 million lookups in the last year, on two different ISP assigned IPs.

I own a backlink service so I perform a large amount of PR checks. I've found that if you make back-to-back PR requests google will ban you after about 700 requests. Adding a random delay function will likely double this. Im currently building a custom app that will be pulling PR non-stop all day :)

Jim is great with javascript, send him a PM and he'll give you some advices

Thanks man, but I ended up just creating this as a php app. uBot was just becoming too cumbersome.

I own a backlink service so I perform a large amount of PR checks. I've found that if you make back-to-back PR requests google will ban you after about 700 requests. Adding a random delay function will likely double this. Im currently building a custom app that will be pulling PR non-stop all day :)

With a 3 second delay, from my laptop on my home connection, I typically pull 15,000 consecutive results at a time, sometimes as many as 40,000.

I have never been banned.