UBot Underground

Recently Decaptcher has increasingly stopped working for me. I am paying a high priority payment, and even when load is around 7% it takes well over 1 minute (sometimes 10+ minutes) for a decaptcher to get decoded. Is it just me or is everyone else having similar problems?

I think they changed the ip for everyone. I got an email today about it and quickly updated my bots. It has been running really good for me.

Recently Decaptcher has increasingly stopped working for me. I am paying a high priority payment, and even when load is around 7% it takes well over 1 minute (sometimes 10+ minutes) for a decaptcher to get decoded. Is it just me or is everyone else having similar problems?

I hope they solve their problems soon. We're including more captcha services in the future, but now you're pretty much stuck with decaptcher or ITT.

Still having problems with Decaptchers response time as well. And I can't get ITT to work at all. ( http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2711-itt-captcha-solving/ )

Could adding new decaptcha services be made a priority? Right now all of my bots are unable to run since Decaptcher isn't working (and the site ImagesToText.com isn't even online).

It is imagetotext.com, and it's up here. But I'll look into it, do you know any good reliable captcha services with API?

And decaptcha should work now, they're just very slow at the moment.

The problem isn't ubot the problem is decaptcher. If the rumors on the russian forums are correct then it looks like decapther's previous owners jumped off a sinking ship and the new owners (well known and high volume spammers) bought it so they could use it to solve their own captchas instead of offering it as a service for others which would explain the 5% server load but 2+ minute wait times for captchas.

If you guys could please add support for captchabot - http://captchabot.com/en/

I use it with another program and it's great, $1 per 1,000 captchas and it rarely ever takes more than 30 seconds for a captcha to be solved. They only accept webmoney and moneybookers so you do have to load funds to one of those services and then pay but it's no big deal. They use xmlrpc to send/receive captchas/answers so it won't take much time or effort to add to ubot.

If you guys need an invite to check it out just PM me.

• Like 1

The problem isn't ubot the problem is decaptcher. If the rumors on the russian forums are correct then it looks like decapther's previous owners jumped off a sinking ship and the new owners (well known and high volume spammers) bought it so they could use it to solve their own captchas instead of offering it as a service for others which would explain the 5% server load but 2+ minute wait times for captchas.

If you guys could please add support for captchabot - http://captchabot.com/en/

I use it with another program and it's great, $1 per 1,000 captchas and it rarely ever takes more than 30 seconds for a captcha to be solved. They only accept webmoney and moneybookers so you do have to load funds to one of those services and then pay but it's no big deal. They use xmlrpc to send/receive captchas/answers so it won't take much time or effort to add to ubot.

If you guys need an invite to check it out just PM me.

That sounds about right. I'm at 29 minutes (got a stop watch going) for 1 captcha right now.

+1 for the info update

and +10 for captchabot

EDIT: PLEASE make this a priority as someone else pointed out without the captcha services pretty much most bots are useless.

I think you missed the sarcasm.

Also +1 for CaptchaBot

Considering the unstable nature of a lot of these captcha sites it would be really good if 2-3 good captcha sites were added. Then when one the new ones inevitably has problems it won't be difficult to just switch to the next captcha provider.

You my already know this, but they just released a faster ip address. Replace your ip with api.decaptcher.com. I have tested and it is back to normal, of course today is the weekend and they have a lighter load. However when I try with the old ip and new side by side, the new works fast, the old, well you know 30 minutes to solve.

yep api.decaptcher.com works good (you can plug that in ubot), averaging 15 - 30 seconds with an $0 priority rate. We'll see how long this lasts but it's a positive sign, we still need some alternative services added though.

Definetly. That's why we need more suggestions ;)