UBot Underground

[GET] S*C*R*I*B*D C*O*M*M*E*N*T P*O*S*T*E*R

[GET] Scribd Account Creator & Comment Poster

http://i50.tinypic.com/a9sjtd.gif

Scribd Comment Poster By Gogetta

I made this bot for someone and decided to share it. I disabled the Docstoc and Slideshare within all the scripts, so the only part of this bot that works is Scribd.

You don't need to worry about captchas when creating accounts since Scribd doesn't use any. It should be pretty easy to understand, just create accounts and extract urls. Then your ready to start blasting your comments along with a clickable link!

But keep in mind your comments may take up to 24 hrs to show on Scribd. I don't really know why this is maybe someone else can explain. But anyway...

The rater in this bot doesn't need accounts to run. Just enter in a url of a doc and begin rating it.

If you are interested in the full version which create accounts and post comments on Docstoc & Slideshare as well, PM me. The other version has way more control over extracting and posting. Were getting ready to list it on Plimus. Just need to work out the licenses first.

If it helps please say thank you with the add button below.

Code:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U1H6FFP6

• Like 4

Hi there,

First of All i really do Appreciate the free bot, unfortunately i get this Error when i start playing it.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6839/errorscribd.gif

thank you !

My fault, I left part of a slideshare code in it. I updated the download link so give it a try now and it should work.

I'm making a docstoc bot and cannot figure out how to click on the button because it is a flash button...

can anyone offer any ideas

Which button are you talking about? Are you talking about when posting a comment you cant rate the review? If so I found a work around for it using a javascript.

tried the new link (1.3 exe) but still Pops an Error . Should i add (ubot-scribd extracted ubot.txt) file in my Document folder? sorry im a noob here. Learning :(

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6839/errorscribd.gif

Thank You! Gogetta

The only think i can think that is causing this error is that your not running the url extractor first. But there should be a handler if the list is empty. Yeah, just IM me.

Edit: I see your running your windows as a guest, can you save and create files while running windows as a guest? I'm not sure, but why not try and log on as an actual user and see if it works. That may be a problem to.

Gogetta, can share that workaroud with me?

Docshare is the same, except it is all flash???

Which button are you talking about? Are you talking about when posting a comment you cant rate the review? If so I found a work around for it using a javascript.

Gogetta, can share that workaroud with me?

Docshare is the same, except it is all flash???

Actually its not a flash, their using a javascript behind a frame. Ubot can fill in the text fields even though its a frame. The only problem I really had was clicking the 10 when rating the review to post a comment. IM me and I walk you through it. MSN:gogetta.teams@live.com

• 8 months later...

Actually its not a flash, their using a javascript behind a frame. Ubot can fill in the text fields even though its a frame. The only problem I really had was clicking the 10 when rating the review to post a comment. IM me and I walk you through it. MSN:gogetta.teams@live.com

I know that this post is a tad old, but I'd love to hear how this is overcome as well!

Thanks!

Frank

• 3 months later...

I am creating a bot that will submit to docstoc but I can click the upload button using the move mouse then mouse click but its not accurate on various screen resolutions. Did you come up with a solution on this gogetta! Thanks!