UBot Underground

Gmail Activation link clicker

Standing on the shoulders of Aaron I have adapted his Yahoo Email Activation Link Clicker Bot to work with Gmail.

Caveat: You need to make sure you are logged in.

I've also added a few more activation codes to the list.

activation codes.txt

gmail_email_activation.ubot

• Like 3

Standing on the shoulders of Aaron I have adapted his Yahoo Email Activation Link Clicker Bot to work with Gmail.

Caveat: You need to make sure you are logged in.

I've also added a few more activation codes to the list.

Thanks Greencat...

I can't get it to run.

I went to gmail and logged in using the ubot browser. Then tried to run the bot but "nothing" happens.

I'm a noob with ubot, but it looks like it doesn't get past the first sub "initialize".

Thanks Greencat...

I can't get it to run.

I went to gmail and logged in using the ubot browser. Then tried to run the bot but "nothing" happens.

I'm a noob with ubot, but it looks like it doesn't get past the first sub "initialize".

Couple of questions:

a) Did you download the activationcodes file as well and browse to it before running the script?

B) Are the messages you want the bot the click on the links for read or unread? (they need to be unread)

Couple of questions:

a) Did you download the activationcodes file as well and browse to it before running the script?

B) Are the messages you want the bot the click on the links for read or unread? (they need to be unread)

Hey Greencat,

Sorry, it was "user error". I tried to run it directly through ubotstudio instead of as a complied bot. These lead to the directory path to the activationcodes txt file being incorrect.

Again, thanks alot...

Hey GreenCat I've been studying this bot and pretty much understand the whole thing except for one variable, the #Error variable, what exactly is that variable used for?

Thanks

#Error is used to alert the user if they don't select an activation codes text file. Take a look at the sub called "Initalize". Part of this sub runs the check.

• 3 months later...

Hello greencat.

First of all I would like to congratulate you for this awesome bot.

I have downloaded your the source file of your bot, I have compiled it and loaded your txt file with the "footprints" that recognizes and scrapes from the email messages that reads. The problem is that the bot doesn't navigate to the scraped URLs and thus the activation of links isn't performed. Could you give me a clue from where I have to start checking for "user errors" :).

I have recorded each step and my "notes" (:)) to a

. I will appreciate any advice or tips.

Best regards

• 2 months later...

Still not working. I've tried saving the links to a file and load it in order to navigate each other. It still doesn't work. I've also checked the way the bot gets the links and I have no idea why it doesn't function correctly.

The text file is empty still.

If you guys managed to get this bot working, please post an attachment with it. I'm stomped with work and can't extensively take a look at this, but it would prove useful for everyone.

Thanks in advance. Good speed...

The problem lies here.

This just does not look like a piece of Ubot code. It looks like it's been cooked when the ubot framework was upgraded.

I have tried a few variants without success.

post-157-12803066784476_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

After some testing, it seems that the bot scrapes weird activation links, not the ones needed.

I've edited the activation link node several times, but each time, the result is the same. Just check out this video:

Can you guys take a look at the source code again?

• 1 month later...

I am working on a TOTALLY different way at autoclicking Confirmation emails. So hopefully, i will be making a big post here for beta people to try.

I am just working through a Windows OS issue at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...