UBot Underground

GMX Email Creator Problem

Hello, I bought Ubot a few days ago and so far I love it. I haven't made one full bot yet, but I've been testing out different things to see the potential power of this beast.

I'm having a problem though. I'm trying to make a GMX email account creator, but I can't get the password box to fill in properly. I've tried "Send keys to field chosen" to send the password, as well as just changing the attribute. I keep getting an error when I have the bot hit the "Create Account" button, it tells me the password is not secure enough, and the passwords entered do not match.

I've tried to use the default $password feature, and I've also set a password variable (#password) that uses $username, $last name, and $rand number from 10-100 (in that order) and tried to send it to the password field, but to no avail.

Can anyone provide some insight as to why this isn't working properly?? Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your quick responses, I appreciate the help =)

But...

I set the variable for the password at the beginning of the script after having uBot create an account, so the #password variable should remain the same throughout the script (so that shouldn't be causing the "password mismatch" error, I wouldn't think?

Also, the "set dialog text" command didn't seem to be working for the password field. Does that command only work on actual pop-up dialog boxes? Or can you have it set fields on a website to?

If so, I can't seem to figure out how to make it work... I've tried choosing the field by using "Choose a Password" and "Choose a Password*" and neither seem to trigger it.

If the "set dialog text" command DOESN'T send to webpage fields, is there something else I should try??

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get it to work properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

yeah set dialog text is for setting text in dialog boxes, like a save dialog for instance. as for your issue, this is what I call the hard work of botting. a lot of websites try crazy things to keep you from spamming, and often it just takes experimentation to figure out exactly what they want. if you send me the bot, I'd be happy to take a look and see if I can steer you in the right direction

yeah set dialog text is for setting text in dialog boxes, like a save dialog for instance. as for your issue, this is what I call the hard work of botting. a lot of websites try crazy things to keep you from spamming, and often it just takes experimentation to figure out exactly what they want. if you send me the bot, I'd be happy to take a look and see if I can steer you in the right direction

awesome, I'm actually gonna take a few more stabs at it, I feel like I can get it if I keep messing with it. But if not it's good to know that there's support to try and help me out. I appreciate it, and I'll post back with results. Thank you!

• 1 year later...

awesome, I'm actually gonna take a few more stabs at it, I feel like I can get it if I keep messing with it. But if not it's good to know that there's support to try and help me out. I appreciate it, and I'll post back with results. Thank you!

Did you ever get this problem solved? Because I am stuck in the same spot. I saw on another post about the send keys/send keys field solution but I cant figure out how to make that work either. Any help is appreciated.